hottest nrl player???? (1 Viewer)

kelbel88

HSC
who do you think is the hottest nrl player ,put your top 5 or even top 10 up to you????

Random_87

HSC
N/A
[size=+5]AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH[/size] If i see another thread like this again I will kill myself! Stop these threads there must be like 18,000,000 of them. [size=+5]AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!![/size]

But to answer the question [size=+5]LUKE COVELL[/size] and [size=+5]THE BEARDED ONE!!!!!![/size]

And Brogan, that faguel Gayden 'joke' was funny.

HSC
This is different to the other thread. This one is about hottest NRL players, and the other was about hottest athletes, for a variety of sports, not just NRL.

To answer the question, I'd say Mini and Wingy.

kelbel88

HSC
bookie get fucked you loser dont you ever say that to me again . i do not have adhd but i know someone with adhd and austism and i dont wish it upon anyone so next time watch comes out of your white trash mouth

Bookie

Banned
HSC
[
kelbel88 said:
bookie get fucked you loser dont you ever say that to me again . i do not have adhd but i know someone with adhd and austism and i dont wish it upon anyone so next time watch comes out of your white trash mouth
Sorry about your friends autism. But ADHD is a problem which you come across every second criminal. Now with such aggressive language that you have shown a tendency to use has prompted me to think that you suffer from Attention Defiecit Disorder. If you have any problems and/or would like to take care of the problem, please, there are plenty of psychiatrists around.

ps. This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

HSC
shortygb said:
i dont get it... :confused:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

I think Bookie was refering to his own 4 letter alphabet... the rest of us know there are more than 4 letters in the alphabet.

Last edited:

Random_87

HSC
N/A
theres more than 4 letters in the alphabet? Holy crap!

....well, you learn something new everyday...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)