Hours....morbid curiosity (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
i heard commerce law in second year has like 11 hours....and also i heard that arts students get around 10 hours as well. :D :eek:

i dun fink so man..........
but i do hope so.LoLz :p

Adaran

Procrastinator
HSC
wow, i never thought i would get this response.... u guys must be as bludgy as i am, either that or some of u lucky commerse b#$tard$ have got too much time on you hands;)
anyway here are my subjects:

MATHS 1001/2
BIOL1001
CHEM1901
PHYS1901
(Adv science 26 hours, 4 8:00am starts :mad: )

puffkenny

HSC
B Sc/B Com
22 Hr
MATH 1001
MATH 1002
PSYC 1001
SOFT 10011
ECMT 101010101010101010101010101

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
umm collin u cant talk..look at your choices :p

Big differences, shelley. He's doing a third year mathematics subject, plus practically all his subjects are advanced (notice the frequency of the preceeding 19- designations). Big difference. I'm already sorta dying from the workload I have now really, so I can't imagine it from his perspective.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Pfft, no I won't.

I'm, not doing any work :p
I take it you have yet to even get the 1901/1902 books from Kopystop?

Let me exercise my phychic powers:

"Book?? What book?"

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha still dont bag out other ppls choices..lol..yours are pretty hard core too..lol...though mine i regret..i seem to spend not many hrs at uni..but many hrs doing uni work at home..*sigh*..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Mine probably is pretty hardcore compared to yours, agreed. But rest assured, I wasn't really bagging out his choices, it was more of an admiration actually. Quite the opposite. I mean, only a freak (in a good way) would do all their subjects as advanced as possible.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Mine probably is pretty hardcore compared to yours, agreed. But rest assured, I wasn't really bagging out his choices, it was more of an admiration actually. Quite the opposite. I mean, only a freak (in a good way) would do all their subjects as advanced as possible.
Or someone who wants to die.

(Note: MATH3005 ISN'T an advanced subject, unfortunately there is no advanced logic, there's only the one kind :p)

cakes

hi
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Silly thing, you should have done Pol Econ over Econ if you are doing BEcSocSc
doh, too late
i also hate ecmt. i cant add/multiply/do maths

malayz_angel

I'm just reading all these posts with "28" and "26"...I only do 12 with a B/Arts! (And I get two days off...hehe, ok I won't rub it in..)

I agree with Shelley though...arts requires a lot of reading...especially with ancient and philosophy!

Collin

HSC
N/A
You do 12? TWELVE? BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
My 'workload' is 12 hours per week, studying;
ENGL 1015
HSTY 1025
HSTY 1045
PHIL 1010.

However, I believe the relatively minimal in-class time is offset by the copious reading, assessment and thought required. Almost a 24/7 subject, in that sense.

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
haha 24/7? speaking for yrself only, I assume. I have eleven hours/week and if I'm not dragging my ass to tutorials I'm ASLEEP. :):)

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by gloria*
haha 24/7? speaking for yrself only, I assume. I have eleven hours/week and if I'm not dragging my ass to tutorials I'm ASLEEP. :):)
Yes, but I was exaggerating for dramatic effect, highlighting the base point that Arts involves much more work and thought than the mere base twelve (Others may vary) hours.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JKDDragon
*confused... should i be delighted by ur compliment or jumpin up n down cuz of rage??

~24... b sci(adv wannabe)/ b comm
MATH1901
MATH1902
CHEM1901
PHYS1901
ACCT1001

Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Or someone who wants to die.

(Note: MATH3005 ISN'T an advanced subject, unfortunately there is no advanced logic, there's only the one kind :p)
still... tsp is soo much cool... ssp is sooo much cool :'(
*i haf failed

Collin

HSC
N/A
What's the difference between TSP and SSP?

jessika

law chicky
HSC
lots of hours
...what happening with everyone having above 20 hours at uni??? how long do you lectures and tutorials go for?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jessika
how long do you lectures and tutorials go for?
1 hour. Why would that change? The length of tutorials are dependent upon the subjects you take, not the total amount of hours you net up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)