Hours of Study During Stuvac (1 Viewer)

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Just study till you drop, get some rest, then study again. Listen to pre-recorded essays and summaries during your sleep. As if count the number of hours.

A good idea is to make one day into two. Sleep from 2-6 at night and 2-6 in the afternoon. Then you're fresh for effective study during the morning and the evening. 6 hrs per "day" and 2 hr break for meals and stretching.

Last edited:

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
angmor said:
aim 5 hours of REAL STUDY a day. i can sit at the table for 10 hours but not really do any work.
I totally relate to that ><

I need to start some serious study. :(

adamantium

HSC
hmmmm I'm finking 3hrz in tha morning 9 -12, 3hrz in tha arvo 2 - 5 then 3 hrz at nite 7.30 - 10.30
do u fink 9 hrz is abit much?

frangipani23

HSC
Hi. My teacher told us that you should study in 50 minute lots, then have a 20 minute break. Apparently, if you do 50 minutes, in that break, the info sticks in your head, ready for more after the break. Which is true, because i know, for me, if i study alot at one time, it doesnt all stick in my head and tend to forget it.

sinist4

HSC
thats wat we need... we need to swear more to releast the stress caused by the hsc lol ;)

anyway... in the stuvac, im going to study like hell... i think. has anyone ever had that feeling, wen u think ur going to do stacks of study and wen it comes time to study... you do shit all. maybe i'll do that in stuvac instead lol :)

good luck everyone for hsc, please let me beat u lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)