Hours Per Night (1 Viewer)

kisschasysunday

HSC
I think that it depends on what you would be doing. If you're just going to be sitting there, ruling margins, then maybe you should lower your wstudy timje to keep yourself focused. Also, perhaps other subjects use maths, so studying them, e.g. chem, physics, business studies, could also be included in your study time.

HSC
well i work like this, i do my homework, and then spend about 1-1.5 hours study, so its average 2-2.5 hours, ive kept it up for a week, and when i mean a week i dont mean mon-fri, i mean mon-sun, studying 7 days a week is good, gets you into a habit

i used to be into a study habit long ago, believe me the sooner the better

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Stan.. said:
Simple Question, I need to be 3 Maths Classes higher. Is it suicide to be doing 2-3 Hours a night?
1 hour is all u need man . all i did was watch tv back in year 11 and i turned out tv.

S

Shuter

If you have to put in anymore than 1 hour a night for a subject, you know your talents do not lie in this subject. If you put in less than an hour a night for a subject, you know your interests do not lie in this subject.

As for me during school it was probably less than an hour a week, I did some solid blocks right before the HSC though. I passed MeX2, and have got where I want to be, so I cna't complain.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
I passed MeX2, and have got where I want to be, so I cna't complain.
yuo dont even know yuor directions around the city, what u tlaking about being where u wanted to be

S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
yuo dont even know yuor directions around the city, what u tlaking about being where u wanted to be
Rubbish I made it to central quicker than you, we'll time our walks next time my way is faster.

S

StephyT

=.=?

i havent studied since yr 6?... for selective =D.... made it in... then stopped studying ever since... yr11 now... i've always had a maths tutor... other then that... i jz sit on dha comp all day. Of course, i study abt 1 week before the half yearlies/yearlies... but thatz all... i do pretty good for all the subz i wanna do well in lyk... maths/english/science... but i fail wood/electronics n stuff i dun care abt... i ended up wif band 6 for maths n band 5 for rest... no study at all... but i suppose i shuld start studying now.... stuff getting harder... so i've decided to so abt 1.5hrs each day?...50% of that time prolli maths... coz i plan to do 4U maths

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Well, the first 4 weeks of Year 11 were alright. I have been keeping up to date with my work and been studying for a Maths Exam on permutation/combinations, absolute value and basic algebra and arithmetic like surds and etc. (about 2 hours a night, or until I feel that I have mastered the topic through repetition)

But I have made notes for most of my subjects after the second week of the preliminary and just been reading through them in a weekly basis. I usually make notes at the near-end of a topic for any subject.

The only troubles I have is adapting the book, "Great Expectations" which I will try to read 2 chapters a night but not at one single go, but gradually. So far, its usually been 3-4 chapters a week.

But for most subjects, I'm having a breeze...

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
shinji / d3sp said:
hahah shit ... 4 hrs? just for maths .. or altogether??
altogether, i do approx. 4hrs to 3hrs each day
more on weekends ><
but although .. i AM asian :S lol
strict parents ><
omg im asian, my parents so strict. i must study 24 hour a day. kekekekekekeke

Dont stereotype.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)