Hours per week (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
Finally got around to working out my timetable for this semester. I have a fantastic 18 hours of lectures, tutes and pracs a week with no days off :(. Thats a huge difference seeing as last term I only had 5 contact hours

Hows everyone elses timetables looking?

YAY only 5 more days till I go back to Farmidale!!!

Ashleet

HSC
By the way if anyone is doing POLS 101 - Intro to Australian Politics or PSYC 101 and/or 102- Intro to psyc 1 &2 I'm selling my texts so if anyone is interested let me know

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
i think ive got roughly the same as last yr... 12 or so?
what law subjects r u doin sem 1 ashleet? im doin constit. and torts 1, i think.. they arent too many hrs i dont think..

i think alot heh. maybe i should actually find out.

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
5 days till u go back?... ive got 3 weeks, well abit under that. arriving the 19th. i need to work more, i need the mulah. even tho i get crappy hours. me thinks im not the boss's favourite. meh.

Ashems

Hello! This is prolly not the right thread to post this question in, but im off to armidale (aka Farmidale) in a few weeks as a fresher...and i was just wondering is is true the mid year holidays in june/july are four weeks long, and if not can anyone tell me the dates?? Thanx lots.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
its roughly 4th july to 24th july, it depends on when you exams are... it could up to be two weeks prior or it could be the 4th

as for my timetable i have 8 hours of lectures and 5 hours of tutes...
prolly got friday off, a monday that start at 3 and only one 9am lecture; on a thursday.. so its lookin good

Ashleet

HSC
woohohoohoo said:
5 days till u go back?... ive got 3 weeks, well abit under that. arriving the 19th. i need to work more, i need the mulah. even tho i get crappy hours. me thinks im not the boss's favourite. meh.
I have to go back early for college training - but doesnt bother me I CANT WAIT!!!

I'm only doing LS 231 - Torts and LS 232 - Torts 2 for law this year (I had too many psychology and theatre units that i had to do)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
*A*S*H*L*I said:
Hello! This is prolly not the right thread to post this question in, but im off to armidale (aka Farmidale) in a few weeks as a fresher...and i was just wondering is is true the mid year holidays in june/july are four weeks long, and if not can anyone tell me the dates?? Thanx lots.
hey i'm starting at une this yr too - what course are u doing and what college are u at? (u can reply in the course/college thread) might see u at o-week!

tamster1

HSC
I think that the hols this yr r pretty brilliant. I was pissed off that my 18th was on a Sun this yr. Then I re/bered that it is Queens B'day holiday on the Monday! Guess who's gonna have a hangover!!!

snot

thats hell creepy mines june 9. and were all staying at DUVAL. looks like that'll be a big week.....

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
not necessarily, that week/weekend is in "curfew" cos its near exam period, so we arent allowed to make much noise in college, which is a pain in the arse, usually you just go to the pub in curfew, thats what i did last year anyway. but usually you can have a few drinks in the jcr and dining hall, which is always good

tamster1

HSC
Mojoman said:
whens your bday... mine is on the queens bday holiday weekend too.. im june 11

CLOSE. My b'day is the 12th!

We should celel. together. Show me the pub works!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)