how 2 complte dot points in physics? (1 Viewer)

kewl girl

HSC
as m new 2 d system of hsc...!!!
can anybody help me out how 2 study physics efficiently.....vot sources shud i use 2 complete ma dot points.....for xample m doin motors n generators ryt now.....
plzz sum1 temme how shud i finish ma dot pts...:confused:

vds700

HSC
what textbook do you have?

What i do is summarise from the textbook (Jacaranda HSC physics) then condense this information into dot points from the syllabus.

HSC online is a good site, it has information for each dot point in the syllabus, though not in great detail.

Also, the book called Dot Point HSC physics is really good, it has questions for each dot point in the syllabus with good answers. I use it for hard to answer dot points, the answers to the questions for these dot points can become your notes.

Btw are u foreign? No offence but your post was a little hard to understand.

vds700

HSC
kattty said:
the creelmans physics book is exellent too (cant remember the actual name of book) and it has past hsc questions in it with answers.
are u talking about physics in context??? I think this and jacaranda are the 2 main ones used in schools.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
vds700 said:
Also, the book called Dot Point HSC physics is really good, ...
No offence, but I think that is the biggest scam ever.. I read some of the answers they had,, and they were pretty crap, way to short.. as for the other half of the book, why bother with it, i mean you can download it from the boards web site..

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I use Jacaranda Prelim Physics as my main textbook, but the school makes us purchase the Dotpoint book (at heavily reduced prices), and therefore, I use that just for revision. The mathematical calculations bit of it is pretty easy, however, I like the theory aspect. But of course, the dotpoint book should not be used as a textbook, only a revision source.

justmeme

HSC
N/A
vds700 said:
are u talking about physics in context??? I think this and jacaranda are the 2 main ones used in schools.
nope. im talking about the 'Creelman hsc exam questions' book

'hsc exam questions, arranged in topics with model answers'.. (off front cover)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)