How are 2007ers finding year 12? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Hey...so how are you all finding the beginning to the end of school? It's so-called the HSC. Just wondering what your thoughts are.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Too fast and too furious. Each week passes by with a blink of an eye and the work they pile on us is enormous, especially for ext 2.

Agywaggy

HSC
I agree with ~Shinigami~!
HSC is going WAY too fast and to think i finish my first term of year 12 next friday is really weird and to make it WORSE work just keeps piling and piling!:(

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I'm still getting yelled at everyday for talking too much and not doing all the h/w, so, still in prelim mode I am, sadly.

No Problems

HSC
shit ay. i just havent done any work since the start of the year whatsoever ... meaning that now i dunno where to start and with assessments in a few days, it'll probably catch up with me. but fuck it, its worked every other year of school so i don't see why it should be too much different this year:bomb::(

nitnit

HSC
my assessments are piling up as each day passes.. and the stress is simply overloading! I cant wait for the christmas holidays so i can get some social life and be prepared for the upcoming exams in term 1...

its way too fast.. i still call myself a "yr11" and we are still known as yr11 in our school! Just the "yr11's doing the HSC course" =D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Agywaggy

HSC
Yer, friday 8th December is my official last day at school but after that we have a week and half of assessments, but you only come in the days you have assessments and i only hve 2 assessments in that period. YaY :D

Wackedupwacko

HSC
if you thought time was flying in term 4.. wait til u hit term3 XD .... it just wouldnt slow down ... XD (first trials.. then post trials u wanna relax and stuff but then your graduating school so thats always somfin) then before you know it suddenly you are a month from hsc and then all the sudden english paper 1 is on you =( thats what it felt like to me...

G

gaoOO

Agywaggy said:
Yer, friday 8th December is my official last day at school but after that we have a week and half of assessments, but you only come in the days you have assessments and i only hve 2 assessments in that period. YaY :D
man, every school seems to finish 8th december, but we finish on the 21st. that's only 4 days before Christmas... what are they doing to us? :mad1:
so while everyone's on holidays, we'll still be doing assessments...

HSC
the pospinator said:
loads of assessments due in the same week, and a mountain of homework and assignments to do, lots of work

but other than the workload, year 12 is fine =D
same!

im actually finding all the work interesting (for all subjects except for ag...) but the WORKLOAD!! :S:S

bored6

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
same!

im actually finding all the work interesting
+1 ... I found myself at the end of year 11 telling myself that it was going to be extremelly hard when it hasn't really hit me yet :S probably a bad sign.

br3tt

HSC
I thought it was just me finding all the work hard + the workload being heaps.

It's pretty intense. People told me year 11 was easy and to watch out for year 12.. I sorta didn't listen.

I have stuff due all in week 9, when I have work placement .__. so then instead of getting an extension it's all due week 8 ._.

letsfindlara

HSC
I didn't realise I had to work until this week (assessments next week). Hopefully I'll have a greater understanding of pace next year.

Last edited:

Nae79

HSC
Yeh.. its pretty.. Crappy.. lol mayb cause Im lazy. but cant seem to be energetic about more assignments.. Xo Nae

-pari-

HSC
N/A
i feel like crying.

yr 12's not that bad...but probably has something to do with me just coming out of an exam i nearly flunked. worth 15%

*sigh*

501n2u

HSC
yr12 is going by way too quickly o_O it's like holidays so soon! that's so scary >_< screwed up maths2u today, i was so tired/sleepy from the YAA Nationals dinner last night TT_TT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)