How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

bellydancer

HSC
i hate exams, assesment tasks,essays, a study obsessed mum who wants to get involvd in everything i do
and im the only one in the whole year and school that doesnt do maths for a subject( thats a bonus 4 me)

Filadelphia

HSC
ok..its not as hard as expected..like it is hard as everyone knows but i think year 11 helps..i dont find year 12 much harder but the work load- you can tell the difference...i was stressing about half yearly's but im glad they were easier than expected. but its great to have the breaks to wind down even though i still got major projects to work on.
anyone got much work they had to do these holidays?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
champ_sammy_19 said:
How's everyones holiday been/going? I start TAFE again on monday Aggghhhh!:eek: Oh shit!:burn:
Back at school on Tuesday with General Mathematics exam Wednesday :eek:. The holidays were pretty good a welcome break and thanks to my parents and new house rules I got into a routine. I also was able to complete some work\study which is excellent! :D

bellydancer said:
i hate exams, assesment tasks,essays, a study obsessed mum who wants to get involvd in everything i do and im the only one in the whole year and school that doesnt do maths for a subject( thats a bonus 4 me)
I don’t think there is anybody that likes schoolwork but its a necessary evil. In a way and after you finish the HSC and get the marks you want you will know your lucky to have a Mum like that. The only one :O, well we all follow different paths in life...

Filadelphia said:
anyone got much work they had to do these holidays
It was enough to write a list with nine things to do on it: ranging from study, major works, to catch up homework. So in short less ‘much work’!

chloelouise36

HSC
well ive only been back at school for two days, so thats only two days of year 12 so far.
im really not looking forward to doing my PIP for society and culture.
i got my results back for the prelim exam........ basically, i failed.
doesnt exactly give me much confidence on doing year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)