how are u coping (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
ahhh after school sport

gave up on that... cant get work done... too tired on those nights
some advice--don't give up the things you love just for school......you'll regret it in the end

varsana

HSC
N/A
well i'm finding yr 11 difficult but maybe that's just cause i am a stresser. People say oh dont worry it's just yr 11 and u dont do shit but then comes along yr 12 and u think the same thing. It's all habit.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
For the whole of term 1, I worked my arse off. Started getting alrite marks. Then I started truanting and just gave up. There's no way I could work this hard for 1 year and 3 terms, so no work for me until yr 12 starts

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i was doing like no work in 1st term and half of second term until i realised that everyone was overtaking me in subjects i normally come first in. Now i'm up to prob 3 hours a night work so i can keep up with these people. i hate dumb people turned smart!

Giant Lobster

HSC
haha poor u

thats what happens when bludgers start trying. cos they know jnr years dont count and they fuck around for 4 years (5 if they r full pro) and then turn their brains on.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
ahaha u guys make turning on ur brain so easy....
3 hours is ok.. i think i do about 4-5 and i hardly get all my work done.. theres always sumfgin i have to miss out because i'ms oo tired and all

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Im stressing because of the speed there sending everything at... and whats worse is my Carrer Advisor says that they will have to take my yr11 marks into account if i want to do medicine... ERGH!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm completely dying from yr 11 work. I find it extremelly hard and just can't be f*cked going to class any more

kow_dude

HSC
Originally posted by stas_m_
I'm completely dying from yr 11 work. I find it extremelly hard and just can't be f*cked going to class any more
You shouldve dropped out after the school certificate then

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
im feeling the pressure.. still got 5 more assessments and 3 weeks to my yearly exams!! damn teachers and their crap scheduling!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)