how are you gonna study for ur trials? (1 Viewer)

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
Ta, Dreamerish."Arrogant fool" ... wow, so of your calls are pretty pathetic, you're like matty. By referring to this thread as 'stupid' I was merely pointing out your attitude of either giving it everything or nothing is pure foolishness.
does 'cruising through' means doing nothing?..just shut up, and i said i need no help from u. why are you still here?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
!! AAA !! said:
does 'cruising through' means doing nothing?..just shut up, and i said i need no help from u. why are you still here?
Well, !! AAA !!, you post on this forum, you ask for help from anyone. I think it's true to an extent that you're trying to justify your laziness before trials.

Cruising through could mean two things:
1. Cruising through the exams - means studying sufficiently so that you have no difficulties whatsoever in any of your exams.
2. Cruising through the studying - means bludging your butt off while everyone else is revising and getting stumped by the first question.

For your sake, I sincerely hope you're cruising in the first boat.

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
Argonaut said:
Why am I still here? Because next year I start Uni and in case you hadn't noticed, BoS caters for Uni students as well as you lot. But since you can't see anything beyond your own point of view you probably wouldn't ahve noticed that.

You problem is that you think you're always right and that no-one else is entitled to their opinion, especially when theirs is the right one. So grow up because that attitude won't get you very far.

Now why are you still here? For all you talk of doing x amount of studying for your trials you seem to be spending a lot of time on BoS, talking about it, but not apparently doing anything about it.

Or haven't you noticed your trials begin tomorrow?
shutup idiot, i am not an arrogrant fool like u, i accept suggestions from other becuase i know i am not always right, but i am right about one thing for certain, that is you are just a loser who enjoys starting pointless arguements,u know what , i am not going to play ur lame game any more, so just fuk off and do NOT post another reply in this thread, cause we all hate ur guts, {and trails is not on tomorrow for everyone, so get your facts straight before you put ur hands on the keyboard again}

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
!! AAA !! said:
so get your facts straight before you put ur hands on the keyboard again
AHAHAHAHAHAHA that quote is a fucken classic

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Indeed, my trials start next week. As yet i have done nothing except picked up some text books in the hope of summarising. English is first. So i think with that im just gonna read my essays over and over and try to remember what the hell i was talking about in the first place.

IPT i have all but 2 summaries so we should be all good there. Hospo i have done nothing much - im probably taking for granted the fact that i do well in this subject without trying too much. Food tech is much the same, although i now have summaries for all bar one topic. Aaaaand, french is just...luck. Maths i resigned myself to failing a long time ago.

As i said before, think the majority of my year is like this. Must be the teachers i say :rolleyes:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Argonaut said:
Trials STARTED on Monday. Doesn't mean everyone's doing them, but the earliest trials (that I know of) started on Monday.

And I'm so scared about everyone "hating my guts" simply because I posed in the thread.
trials START on monday 1st august
earliest trials ive heard of are East Hills Girls-week 9 and 10 last term...fellow members such as damnation, bushra [both now banned] and manifestation finished trials last term.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)