How are YOU settling in? (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Hey all...
Just wondering for all you first years whether on campus or off having moved out of home how have you found settling in to uni life...
Is anyone out there finding it really hard?
or
Is this what you where born to do?

Gobbie_7

Paramedic (In 3 Years)
HSC
Hey,
I love the whole uni experience... the ppl are cool, the classes are good, everything is fantastic.

bundyy

HSC
I fucken hate it here atm... People are great, party life is great... dormies are good, boy potential - still yet to find it but all in all, i want to go back to sydney!!

phizz

aka: Philly Cheese
HSC
I'm loving it!

Coming from a hole to here, tends to have a better impact on you......Theres no reason to miss home.

As for the sydney people, I spose I can't be in your shoes for now. But I'm having the best time!

Fro

HSC
Takes a while to get over the whole away from home thing..
but it sounds like you dont really have any reason to hate it... Keep at it
Where are you stayin btw??

belar86

mwhaha
HSC
Hate It!

Doing teaching/psychology. I absolutely hate Uni in Bathurst and am thinking of quitting - I want to be a PE teacher but I don't want 4 years of being somewhere I hate. I might do Psychology by DE but then what the fuck would I do with a psych degree? I want to be a counsellor.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
belar86 --> where you staying and where are ya from? You've crossed the cenus date so don't drop out, even if you go DE or something. Could always wait it out and then apply for a transfer somewhere...

I'm loving it here though. Got drunk after the footy last night. Lots of fun

bundyy

HSC
Bla Bla Bla

Belar86... who are you? You do my course... Haven't been on heer for ages but wanna kow if you statyed with the course or not. And Fro, i live about 50m away from you and it's people like you who made me hate this uni in the first place... but i love it now cos there are somany more people than the ones like you here and they always say with the bad come the good and i've figured that out now... that said, i reccomend CSU Bathusrt to all you peeps considering it, it's awesome here... especially if you live on campus (traditional diggings particularly...)

Cheers Guys

Popo Nana

(traditional diggings particularly...)

Yeah, I have two friends that (to the best of my memory) are staying in the traditional diggings, and they seem happy there. Plus, when I visited, I stayed with them, and it was a nice enough place to stay.

You know, though, this bundyy/Fro confratation has made me realise that I was kind of hoping that there wasn't a high-school type social system when I finally got to University. I mean, I accept that there'll be asshats wherever you go in life, but even after you move hundreds of k's away to live on campus?

*Sigh*

rachey_poo

HSC
prospective student...

im planning to hopefully study maths teaching in wagga csu..but im worried that cause im staying off campus (wagga girl thru and thru) that ill find it harder to settly in?!?! any help/pointers...
and im writing my prep entry form...any ideas of what sorta stuff i can write to put in the essay about community aspects of uni life i can become involved in when i get there?!?!

kylie_robbo

I am a Wagga girl too, and although I'm not at Uni, quite a few of my friends are living at home in and around Wagga and they have settled into Uni community and culture easily... Get yourself involved in as many groups as you can, and you'll make heaps of varied friends easily...

I have a few friends doing Maths and x teaching (with x being either IT or Physics)... Please, if you get in on PREP, don't go ahead and get a 99.00 UAI anyway!! (Grrr! at my formal partner!!)

Fro

HSC
Im guessing Bundyy is Ali?
I know we had our problems at the start of the year
But obvioulsy i havent been on here for a while so thats the first time ive read that reply.... but id like to think thats behind us now? we've had a talk and now we're good would you say?
Just thought id clear it up for the people on here who may think im a prick...
Sorry ali
Fro

bundyy

HSC
Sorry Fro :(

Can't believe i randomly jumped on here to find a reply to a vent that wasn't evensupposed to be posted... Sorry Fro, you know i love you!! Just stupidity on my behalf I guess, a misunderstanding... whatever!! You're an awesome kid... And for the record, for all those who might've thought something of that last post of mine, disregard it.. Fro's a champ, everyone loves him and if you end up here @ CSU, there's no doubt he'll make you feel welcome as all hell and will keep you laughing!! Have a great holiday fro, go easy on the alcohol :) Hope to see you back a little early... I promise my dormies won't run around with your undies on their head. Take care xx

Ally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)