how awesome is CUE!? (1 Viewer)

yam87

HSC
MaryJane said:
I only wear the corporate gear from Cue. Their 'normal' clothes dont really appeal to me (except a few of their dresses).

Apart from that, it is way too expensive for stuff made in China, so I always wait for the sales (poor uni student that I am :()
I actually work for Cue at the moment. All of the clothes are actually designed in Australia and 95% or more are made here too. There are a few exceptions and some of the fabric is specially imported. The belts and bags are exceptions also.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
yam87 said:
I actually work for Cue at the moment. All of the clothes are actually designed in Australia and 95% or more are made here too. There are a few exceptions and some of the fabric is specially imported. The belts and bags are exceptions also.
Yeah its true. All Cue clothing is all made in Australia. In fact, 98% are made IN Sydney. My Auntie works for Cue at their head office in their administration department in Sydney. So sometimes she wears stuff before they actually hit the stores. :( i hate her.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
just to let you know, CUE is taking a further 15% off its reduced items. cardmembers only, not avail at myer stores.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)