How Can I B Prepared For The Hsc...type Of Regular Study Dat Prepares Me 4 Hsc Exam (1 Viewer)

freddyfat

HSC
i really realy need help with a study technique, for chem physics and business, i always end up memorising in teh last 1 or 2 weeks and its heaps for me... ne new techniques ideas, nething apart from memorising , that can prepare me for exams

Last edited:

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yeah: learn English. That way we might eb able to read your post and help you out.
On come, Argonaut. Proud not Yoda be would of these shinnanigans, yours.

I was like you at the start of this year, until I learned the power of bondage. A few leather straps, barbels, buckles and shwish-shwuckles and you won't be moving far from your study desk.

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
If you cnanot raed the qeoitusn tehn you slouhd get hlep.

There are plenty of threads on this topic. All you have to do is look for them.
Common ideas are:
Practice Exams
Regular study schedule
And a good environment

s0k0y0e0

HSC
freddyfat said:
i really realy need help with a study technique, for chem physics and business, i always end up memorising in teh last 1 or 2 weeks and its heaps for me... ne new techniques ideas, nething apart from memorising , that can prepare me for exams

Sounds to me like you have some idea; quote (from the title of thread) How Can I B Prepared For The Hsc...type Of Regular Study Dat Prepares Me 4 Hsc Exam.
Regular study is a great start; mind you, I wish I could stick to the bloody thing! :uhhuh:

Umm, I really think; and i also think that I need to listen to my own advice as well here! :uhhuh: That, a great way to be prepared for the HSC is to know what you want; I mean make some goals (even if you just start out with small ones like; I'm going to go well in that exam and stuff like that), also work towards these goals!

I think that if we can have a goal and really truely work for it; and I mean honestly work towards it we can achieve great things!
If we don't have goals, know what we want or work hard, then we will have ALOT of trouble doing the HSC!

Also, make sure you have some TIMEOUT; "have a break, have a kit-kat" (http://www.kitkat.ch/images_home/hp_top.gif) :p

With all this work and stuff we do, we also need to MAKE SURE we don't stress ourselves out too much; because although this is what we are being told; the HSC is NOT the end of the world! :uhhuh:

"It is not the end of the road; it's the beginning" (as quoted by my nanny!) :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Sciences--a set no of outcomes a day, e.g. five a day in hols, one a day during term time. Dunno about business, sorry. Same for maths--learn a set number of 'concepts' a day, e.g. under co-ord geo, learn midpoint and distance one day, and then gradient and perpendicular distance next, etc. I reckon you should time your regular study so that you end a week or two before HSC so that you can check all that you have revised throughout the year, and fill up on any missed stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)