How can I be more organised in Year 11? (1 Viewer)

YonOra

HSC
Set goals - long-term and short-term. May sound trivial, but i guarantee u 90% of all top achievers do this.

Other things are just common sense, planning/timetables, etc. Have a look through this forum, it's one of the most common questions. Youtube is also a great place to look for science-based organising skills.

Gl

Auzendriel

HSC
Set goals - long-term and short-term. May sound trivial, but i guarantee u 90% of all top achievers do this.

Other things are just common sense, planning/timetables, etc. Have a look through this forum, it's one of the most common questions. Youtube is also a great place to look for science-based organising skills.

Gl
What sort of goals to set?

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
I wrote 95 or harbour bridge
To add to that
I do not want to be like @Speed’o’sound Sonic on the 18th of December this year (probably earlier or later this year but just using last year’s date.) my goals may be different but ye

Repeat 100x and work ur ass off (ladies get big advantages) and ur set

Auzendriel

HSC
To add to that
I do not want to be like @Speed’o’sound Sonic on the 18th of December this year (probably earlier or later this year but just using last year’s date.) my goals may be different but ye

Repeat 100x and work ur ass off (ladies get big advantages) and ur set
What happened to that dude

YonOra

HSC
Hope you live to tell the tale bro

But I don’t need 99.95 for my course really

95 just secures what I want and my parents can keep their belts away from me
You'll hear the tale alright, just not from me ;)

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
I may be in year 10 right now, but one very important tip is.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do your homework, and if you dont get any, ASK!

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
I may be in year 10 right now, but one very important tip is.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................do your homework, and if you dont get any, ASK!
or assign some yourself and do practice papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)