How can i do Double Major at Syd. Uni? (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Getting a bit ahead of ourselves, aren't we?

It's pretty easy to figure out how "to do a double major" if you just read the faculty handbooks.

04er

HSC
Basically you need to undertake certain prerequisite subjects and a minimum number of subjects in a particular discipline (depending on the requirements set out by the relevant faculty). So, it all falls on you to undertake the right subjects. If you screw it up, the uni doesn't give a sh*t. But of course they can help you if you ask.

No idea why I'm replying to someone who doesn't need this info for a few years =/

icedjulia

HSC
Not sure with other subjects. USyd Arts requires 36 senior credit points (6 courses) to be counted as a major. If you're not an BA (Advanced) student or with any other prerequisites you have to complete 12 junior credit points first (2 courses) to be able to do the senior subjects.

niteshade1312

HSC
I did a double major with no issues. In 1st year I did the pre-reqs and then followed through in 2nd and 3rd year with the pre-reqs for the Major, as well we for Hons. Now doiing a Joint Hons in both my majors!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)