How Can I Get To Penrith Campus? (1 Viewer)

_defekt_

Hey guys, ill b going uws penrith, and i live in cabramatta, and uni starts 2mollo, and i still hav no idea on how to get there, any help would b nice, thankz!

peepee

loser.
HSC
get onto great western highway, if you know how to get there
u can get there by getting onto wallgrove road, turn left onto great western highway
and go all the way down straight and there will be signs, you can't miss it
(i THINK....look it up in the street directory or whereis.com.au)

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
Quickest way is (i live around that area), is get on mimosa road, the road that st johns park high school is on, follow that all the way up to the end, turn left onto the horsley drive, keep going straight, past the first roundabout and a few set of traffic lights, then on the second roundabout turn right onto wallgrove road, keep going straight past wonderland, then exit on the m4, now keep going straight and exit onto mamre road (the 2nd exit) and turn right onto mamre, follow that all the way down, till you get to the great western highway and turn left onto it and follow that all the way till you get to the uni.

Thats quicker then just taking the great wester highway as there is no traffic lights and the speed limit is 110 on the m4 but if your a p-plater don't go over 90, or 100! :p.

klh

HSC
hey defekt, i live in cabramatta too!
what course do you do?

if you take the train, i can show you.

get to granville station and change trains to get to penrith.

i have early classes so i get to granville at 7.20 and there is a service on platform 4 at 7.42 roughly ( on the timetable anyway)

when it stops at kingswood, walk down the Gt Western Highay till you see like this big park. go to the park and follow the concrete path and it will get you to kingswood campus.

usually you can see students walking there, just follow them.

hope this helps ya mate!!!

im doing B Tech ITS by the way.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Lol i am from cab too =]

Also you can get off at Para or Blacktown station too, so you down have to travel in the opposite direction for little bit to Granville.

_defekt_

hey klh.
im doing b indust des eng :D
ive prolly seen u around but duno who u are aha

klh

HSC
man, we need to see who each otha is!!!

i mite have seen u too lol.

wot times do u get to cabra station? my classes are god damn early, 9.00am, so i have to be at the staition at like 7.00-7.05.

i hate travelling so far, especially when u get into a crowded carriage with sum punk with like smelly breath and like to fidget and farts and stuff...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)