How can I study more efficiently and effectively? (1 Viewer)

vtx

HSC
N/A
Since the holidays started I am going to the library about 10 hours per day. I make a massive to do list i.e. do the 2011 paper for all subs, do harder 3U and mechanics questions, complete option notes for chem and phys, read mod C and write essays, do a UMAT paper but at the end of the day I can do 2-3 things off the to do list :(
How can I get things done? I swear to god I try really hard but it just takes too long...

Eg155

HSC
Since the holidays started I am going to the library about 10 hours per day. I make a massive to do list i.e. do the 2011 paper for all subs, do harder 3U and mechanics questions, complete option notes for chem and phys, read mod C and write essays, do a UMAT paper but at the end of the day I can do 2-3 things off the to do list :(
How can I get things done? I swear to god I try really hard but it just takes too long...
I feel you... I've spent the entire day making modern notes :L
I guess you have to set time limits and work full on for the time period and move on even if you haven't completed it.

ncoul

HSC
Apportion your time in a way that you do a bit of each subject per day. You're a lot more efficient if you cap your work for each subject at 1 and a half hours than doing one subject for the whole day. A good way to do this is to just draw lines across the syllabus, dividing it into sections and allowing 1 hour for each section across the whole week - this it's good for your humanities subjects, I can't speak on maths.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)