How can you be organised? (1 Viewer)

Sxmm

HSC
I see the word organised thrown around often but what are some things I can start doing to become as organised as possible?

laterz laterz

HSC
I see the word organised thrown around often but what are some things I can start doing to become as organised as possible?
first of all, plan what you wanna do for the day. put it on a planner like google keep or tasksboard. once you are done with that particular task, tick the checkbox. take a quick break (maybe 5 mins). get back to doing the next task. don't do anymore than 4 hours of studying a day during the weekdays in year 11 (maybe increase that to 5 in yr 12). spend time with your fam, go play a sport, watch something you like. don't exhaust yourself by just studying the whole day. this will keep you motivated to study the next day.

Extra tip: May take a quick power nap once you get home from school and then start studying. this will help you freshen up (works for me, not sure about anyone else)

Auzendriel

HSC
first of all, plan what you wanna do for the day. put it on a planner like google keep or tasksboard. once you are done with that particular task, tick the checkbox. take a quick break (maybe 5 mins). get back to doing the next task. don't do anymore than 4 hours of studying a day during the weekdays in year 11 (maybe increase that to 5 in yr 12). spend time with your fam, go play a sport, watch something you like. don't exhaust yourself by just studying the whole day. this will keep you motivated to study the next day.

Extra tip: May take a quick power nap once you get home from school and then start studying. this will help you freshen up (works for me, not sure about anyone else)
this is pretty much the perfect advice. i strongly recommend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)