how come u hardly ever heard about those that fail (1 Viewer)

skyby

HSC
in the hsc... ur uai is a rank rght. Its a rank out of a 100 with everyone else in the state. Therefore that would mean that abou 50% of the state failed... What about them? How come you hear nothing about them?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The 50% that fail deserve to fail. I know a guy who got in the 60's who didn't even deserve to pass. It's not because they are stupid it's because they don't do any work.

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
no.. they dont' fail.. its just that people did BETTER than them.

You get a uai from 30 upwards, those below 30 receive a star of encouragement:)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Eagles said:
no.. they dont' fail.. its just that people did BETTER than them.

You get a uai from 30 upwards, those below 30 receive a star of encouragement:)
Is that what it's called, a "star of encouragement". It should be called a star of stupidity. Or maybe they should just write in huge bold letters "YOU ARE A MORON".

santaslayer

HSC
No one fails their HSC.
At the end of the exams, eveyone gets a certificate confirming that they have completed the HSC. UAC just doesn't bother with ranking you if you get below 30. Doesn't mean you failed. Average UAI is 66.00.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
To answer the question, you don't hear about it because people don't like to talk about their REAL failures (people do like to bitch and cry, but not when it's something like this that basicaly confirms their stupidity)... tho alot of sporty jocks do like to brag about how they go <30 or whatever.

HSWAT3

HSC
i know someone who got their uai letter and it said "nsw uai: 30 or below"

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Is that what it's called, a "star of encouragement". It should be called a star of stupidity. Or maybe they should just write in huge bold letters "YOU ARE A MORON".
I'm sorry but thats so fucked. Just because you do shit in the HSC does not make you a moron... doesn't make you stupid either like you said in another post (Youre contradicting yourself so obviously don't have a clue anyway.)

Quite frankly I can completely understand why some people don't try in the HSC.

The whole system is the biggest wankfest. It's not surprising people just give up and say fuck this I'm not even going to try. Have some compassion and understanding for people who aren't coping as well as you are/have.

HSC
miaomiao said:
I'm sorry but thats so fucked. Just because you do shit in the HSC does not make you a moron... doesn't make you stupid either like you said in another post (Youre contradicting yourself so obviously don't have a clue anyway.)

Quite frankly I can completely understand why some people don't try in the HSC.

The whole system is the biggest wankfest. It's not surprising people just give up and say fuck this I'm not even going to try. Have some compassion and understanding for people who aren't coping as well as you are/have.
did u get a 30 or below UAI letter?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Just quietly "ImSickofYr12" and "JustAlilBit"... you both don't sound very smart yourselves, so I quess I understand why you feel the need to belittle people that did worse than you did/believe you will do in your hsc =/

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Just quietly "ImSickofYr12" and "JustAlilBit"... you both don't sound very smart yourselves, so I quess I understand why you feel the need to belittle people that did worse than you did/believe you will do in your hsc =/
U sound like an old man with a surprise in his pants. 6070 posts thats funny shit

santaslayer

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
NTB...ahahahahahahha..omfg...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)