• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah when i saw it was a small blonde kid... he was bout 4 or 5 so yeah

yeah whatever happened to slewyn?

yeah but i think guy will get his own deal with another record label - if he gets booted out early that is...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
how freaky! this thread was supposed to be about bagging and dissing australian idol yet everyone here seems to be crazy about what happens next. i guess it's becoming addictive like big brother(don't like this show). i only watch the performances on sunday.
yeah i know! i am now addicted to sun night performances coz i want to see what they sing next and if they r good / bad.
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
LOL yeah he is. i saw him at market city with some blonde chick and his kid... he's a 'nobody' now
he has a kid, or there was just a kid there?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
how freaky! this thread was supposed to be about bagging and dissing australian idol yet everyone here seems to be crazy about what happens next. i guess it's becoming addictive like big brother(don't like this show). i only watch the performances on sunday.
I think even those of us who are excited about what is happening next still agree that the show is completely crap. But we just can't help ourselves! :)

HSC
that always happen to me when i watch it on sunday and sometimes on monday!:) neway, i just hope either paulini, cosima or shannon will win. we don't want another scott cain-esque disaster (how he won popstars, i'll neva know)! still don't like the show though but it's getting addictive:D!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My stupid sister is gushing over Rob. Everytime he comes on the screen, she squeals. I'm two rooms away from her and it still hurts my ears.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man he;s out this week for sure

rob is gonna get out.. and i think the other might b shannon (man he looked yummy 2nite :))

go paulini man - how good was she?!

1 more

fructis
HSC
I think only one person gets eliminated this week, and I also think it will be Rob. Despite being extremely hot, I dont think he is talented enough.
I actually dont think anyone was absolutely amazing this week but i thought Paulini looked beautiful and I hope Shannon doesnt go!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by 1 more
I think only one person gets eliminated this week
really i didnt know that? how long is the show 2nite? half and hour or an hour?

umm nah i dont think rob is hot like many others do - he looks like a chipmunk with his smile and his childish attitude...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah no one is out YET - someone well get off in 2nites show :)

i'll b wearing a bright red jacket so yeah - keep and eye out :)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
the show is crap!
i think just watchin the channel 10 promo for the show is enough...it can replace the entire show

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by redslert
the show is crap!
i think just watchin the channel 10 promo for the show is enough...it can replace the entire show
yeah i know - but i cant help myself - LOL

Darth Figgy

Angel of Music
HSC
I was in the live audience on last night's 80's show.
I have to agree with the judges and say that Guy was by far the best performer of the evening. Him and Paulini are fantastic, but I have say that Guy gets my overall vote!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah guy is good... but i hope paulini gets it...

guy looks like one of the osbornes.. (sorry to say)...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I think Rob is going tonight...his song was crap. All his songs have been rather mediocre.
If not Rob, then I think Levi will go...I will be happy either way. ;)
I though Shannons performance was quite good last night, despite what the judges said...first time I've ever really liked anything he's done. But Guy was the best by far, which is saying a lot considering how much I fucking hate the song!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
omg how emotional was tonights episode ??

i was nearly in tears, i mean paulini and levi at the bottom! i knew levi would probably go but it was so emotional , like people in the audience crying, levi and his fam crying, the other contestants crying, the judges fighting! marcia crying and markm bein a dickhead and dicko bein cool as always....ahh

tooheys did u like it? i reckon u got in on one of the best episodes!! so much stuff happened, !!

heheh well fill us in on any goss which they didnt show us on TV hehehe

mememe

I feel so sorry for levi after what the judges said. That mark judge basically saying "i'll be ASHAMED if paulini goes tonight and levi stays" - how is that meant to make levi feel?

And the judges all being pissed that paulini was in the bottom three - obviously australia wanted her there because it works on votes.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I agree totally with Butterfly wings.
Okay Rob is cute blah blah ....but he's a bum and a half. And Levi is goodlooking but we've got too much rnb now....i mean he'll be at the bottom after the americans.
Any way......i like Cosima. She's changed a lot. I mean yea her appearance is sometimes i kno but her voice is gr8 and she has variety. I dun like Paulini N E MORE........bek this bek that. She seems more selfish now........she sings gr8 but i dun like her personality. She seems cold. You know like ...........argh too lazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)