how did everyone go in the half yearly exams? (1 Viewer)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
How did everyone go in their half yearly exams? :mad1: I know this isnt important, but nevertheless, lets diss subjects we got shit in.

SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES!

Last edited:

o_o"
HSC
Maths : 73%:mad: (never gotten under 90% till now... massive drop )
English: 58%
Science: 86%
Japanese: 72%
Sport science: 64% , 70% if marked fairly
History: not know yet
Geography: not known yet
Agriculture: 47%

overall quite disappointed so far, but couldnt have expected much when I didnt study or complete homework .. not to mention being absent from class quite a lot..
but, this was the wake up call i needed to start working again! gonna study harder .\ /.

Last edited:

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
windupbird said:
Maths : 73%:mad: (never gotten under 90% till now... massive drop )
English: 58%
Science: 86%
Japanese: 72%
Sport science: 64% , 70% if marked fairly
History: not know yet
Geography: not known yet
Agriculture: 47%

overall quite disappointed so far, but couldnt have expected much when I didnt study or complete homework .. not to mention being absent from class quite a lot..
but, this was the wake up call i needed to start working again! gonna study harder .\ /.
haha Your maths result was really high, but I guess it didnt really meet your expectations. YOu're like me. I dropped from 85% in the extension part in maths to 69%. Luckily I got 99% in Standard part of Maths (improved by 4%).

ohh my god. Id be so happy to get your science mark, coz I only get in the 70s :mad1:

you do agriculture? do you go to james ruse or hurlstone or something?

KEEP IMPROVING! lol

margaret-lise

HSC
nerdsforever said:
haha Your maths result was really high, but I guess it didnt really meet your expectations. YOu're like me. I dropped from 85% in the extension part in maths to 69%. Luckily I got 99% in Standard part of Maths (improved by 4%).

ohh my god. Id be so happy to get your science mark, coz I only get in the 70s :mad1:

KEEP IMPROVING! lol
its year 10. dont worry about it

o_o"
HSC
nerdsforever said:

KEEP IMPROVING! lol
LOL yeah i do go to hurlstone, agriculture is quite horrible, but dropping next year hehe

woah youre doing really good in history and geo and your maths isnt bad at all! 80-something % is pretty good yknow. Just keep trying and youll even get better :rolleyes: im gonna try as well, we will get there... hopefully

I see you go sefton =] I see them all the time on the train haha

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
English: 90 %
Science: 87 %
Maths: 87 %
IST: 92 %
PDHPE: 95 %
Religion: 92 %
Commere: 87 %
Geography: 78 %

Overall, results were good, in the top 5 of the year for most subjects except for Geo :p. Not a bad mark considering highest was only 85 % and there was a 5 mark question where we weren't taught how to do it at all.

Most disappointing would be maths, I lost all 5 marks in a question which are the ones where if you get the first bit of it wrong, the rest of your answers are wrong.
There are some subjects which I "screwed" up in, where I was close to getting the awards for in the subjects and I blew away my chances (missed out IST by 1 mark Grrr)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
windupbird said:
LOL yeah i do go to hurlstone, agriculture is quite horrible, but dropping next year hehe

woah youre doing really good in history and geo and your maths isnt bad at all! 80-something % is pretty good yknow. Just keep trying and youll even get better :rolleyes: im gonna try as well, we will get there... hopefully

I see you go sefton =] I see them all the time on the train haha
HUrlstone is cool. I used to sit with a few on the train back at Macquarie Fields High (shit school). I like Hurlstone's sport uniform :] Hurlstone's so big man! I heard it even has a swimming pool and there are borders there as well! lol is it true that you have to touch a cow's butt to see whether its pregnant? and its compulsory?

Im slowly improving in maths. hope I'll get there.

good luck to you as well. dont let those annoying parents get to you! (if they do!)
BUt then you go to Hurlstone and you get good results. ahah you're so gifted in Science :uhhuh:

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
English: Paper1 i got 81% and Paper 2 i got A+ 25/25
Maths: 86%
Science: Havent got it back yet
History: 92% 46/50
Geography: 75 or something% 35/50
Commerce: No half yearly
PASS: No half yearly

o_o"
HSC
nerdsforever said:
HUrlstone is cool. I used to sit with a few on the train back at Macquarie Fields High (shit school). I like Hurlstone's sport uniform :] Hurlstone's so big man! I heard it even has a swimming pool and there are borders there as well! lol is it true that you have to touch a cow's butt to see whether its pregnant? and its compulsory?

Im slowly improving in maths. hope I'll get there.

good luck to you as well. dont let those annoying parents get to you! (if they do!)
BUt then you go to Hurlstone and you get good results. ahah you're so gifted in Science :uhhuh:
lmao haha , yeah the school is pretty big, but thats only because theres a full scale farm on it - not to mention the boarding house and such. LOL pregnancy test - you dont just touch a cows butt, you actually have to shove your entire arm up its ass. we did it 2 months ago I think haha - its not compulsory but everyone did it anyway. you cant go to hurlstone and not do it . Imensely disgusting though i have to admit. poor cow .. imagine all those hands -_-"

Dont worry too much about maths - im pretty sure youll get to the standards youre aiming for =) LOL im really not gifted at science - a lot of people got over 80% for that test x_X

btw sefton uniform is wayy nicer than our ones. Its the blue one right?? youve probably seen our disgusting sand coloured rags gahhh

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
windupbird said:
lmao haha , yeah the school is pretty big, but thats only because theres a full scale farm on it - not to mention the boarding house and such. LOL pregnancy test - you dont just touch a cows butt, you actually have to shove your entire arm up its ass. we did it 2 months ago I think haha - its not compulsory but everyone did it anyway. you cant go to hurlstone and not do it . Imensely disgusting though i have to admit. poor cow .. imagine all those hands -_-"

Dont worry too much about maths - im pretty sure youll get to the standards youre aiming for =) LOL im really not gifted at science - a lot of people got over 80% for that test x_X

btw sefton uniform is wayy nicer than our ones. Its the blue one right?? youve probably seen our disgusting sand coloured rags gahhh
haha lol. hurlstone is pretty big. How fun would that be? touching a cow's ass! but you get to wear gloves anyway.

awwww...well everyone's smart at hurlstone! ohh sefton's uniform? lol. yeh. its blue and when my mum first saw it, she hated it coz it looks like pyjamas. Its okay I guess. Yeh. I've seen those sand coloured uniform. The winter uniform for girls looks good and the sport uniform as well. The guys uniform dont look that good though

autumn-angel

HSC
I wasn't such a success story.

didn't do as well as expected.

Teachers dissappointed.

Principal doesn't know me.

Competitors happy.

Peristence level: 1%

Postive vibes: none.

Hating all teachers.

But I still feel good...

Last edited:

kbsb

HSC
English- 82%
Mathematics- 97%
Science- 86%
Geography- 74% (twas really hard) :angry:
V.A.- 95%
Commerce- 86%
IST- 86%

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Well...

I got science back 83.5/103 - with a rank 4th
Maths Ext - 9/24 --> 38% --> 18/30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)