How Did Everyone Go With Paper One? (1 Viewer)

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
The official "OMG I TOTALLY FUCKED UP IN PAPER ONE" thread lol, or alternatively "LMAO I WAS TOTALLY EXPECTING THAT AND I ACED IT!!!"
personally I thought it was a great paper, some of my mates were complaining about the "process of speculation" aspect (that was question 4, Imaginative Journeys), but it was easy to work around and use the brain's thesaurus...
...the texts for qu1 were good too, I thought I went pretty well there...

FUCK! I SCREWED UP IN QUESTION 2!!!!!!!!!! I had a story that fitted perfectly that I knew by memory, so I left it till last but I lost track of time and ended up writing half a fucking page! ARRRRGH!! meh, i reakon i went really well in the other sections so it should compensate to get a half decent mark - its just the hsc lol

Liminality

HSC
screwed section1.. i didnt like the questions at all. section 2 and 3 were hopefully alright..

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
yep, screwed up section 1, missed the 5 marker altogether because ran out of time.

section 2, i just wrote down that quote and then said my protagonist stopped reading the book...then rewrite my creative :D

section 3 (imaginative) i didnt even no wat speculations meant so I just agreed to everything

lol, think i screwed up bigtime but oh well cant do anything about it now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)