how did everyone go? (1 Viewer)

rozzapezza

herman
HSC
N/A
relatively, i dont think i answered the queestions exactly right but im pretty happy with it. Russia and Indo had good questions, world war one was a bit suprising though, i wouyld have put money on homefront.

_Mave_

HSC
I thought it was alright, I thought the Cold War question was pretty crap but lucky had done as assessment on Cuba so did a lot of writing how the USSR's policy did not really cause it that much (i.e. though it did have an influence wasn't the only/major factor), oh well I left 20 min early would have stayed longer but I just thought srew it, I think I did not to bad though, went through nearly a whole booklet on one 10 mark question though :( WW1 was not to bad, Somme is easy to make up/remember

HSC
pretty good exam. but yeah where is the thread in the exam forum?
ww1 - easy, i thought it would be on the somme or one of the battles + trench warfare so i didnt bother to study for it, easy enough to bullshit
russia - i did the 2nd question on stalinism coz i couldnt remember Lenin's reforms or something for the Bolsheviks
Cold War - we had never studied the role of any nucluear protestors in class!
fellow cold warians, did u study nuclear protestors? sounded like a questions from a few years ago. so i did the 1st one and it said to at least 1 crisis but i did 3, berlin 1948-1949, korea 1950-1953 and the cuban missile crisis 1959-1962.
and argued that the 1st crisis was russias fault, 2nd Usa's fault and 3rd both thier faults.
no more modern history ever! :) happy times

Santah

HSC
WW1 was like a free marks give away. EASY
Germany... Was hoping for a question about the Weimar Republic collapse or totalitarian state. My prayers were answered!
Speer. Did ok, but not great.
Indochina.. never studied for it that much but I did read over the effects the anti war movement just before I went into the exam.. so lucky! Again probally did ok, not great.

Overall I think I did well in 2 sections and ok in 2. Predicting Ill get around 70-80.

HSC
yes! we hadnt done protestors.. i stuff that one up by just generalising and taking the question in a slightly different direction.. i was too scared by the other one, hadnt done enough study on berlin/cuba.. and i figured i couldnt bluff that much.
annoyed about germany.. our teacher told us the bos had said they werent going to ask any weimar/pre hitler stuff anymore.. and what was question 12a? 1918-1934!
other than that.. good

HSC
We didn't study nuclear protesters in class either...but it is in the syllabus.

Luckily for me I am a modern history syllabus nazi ^_^

aarond

modern was sweet as. go totalitarianism, loved it. WW1 was boring trenches and somme, indochina was awesome as was Speer we did that shit so much in class. loved it, 85 at the least

daffidoll

to tell u the truth, it was a lot easier than i anticipated. i wrote so much that at the end of the exam my hand was so sore and covered wit pen marks. but really glad its over, that was my last exam!!!

myrna

HSC
this is why mdoern history is one of my fav

wwi... was great...similar to our assessment in class

russia...well as ext history student with a marxist history intrest i did a) and because i had focused on that time period while studying- and our teacher had told us how to answer an ideological question

Trotsky- well pretty straight forward n predictable

South Africa- weird q's but were answerable....i did qa for that 2...

wldnt no how 2 answer qb...

anyways hopefully will b fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)