How Did People Go In The English Paper Today? (1 Viewer)

Italian_2nv

assistance on standby
HSC
I did the Cssa exam, if i just had an extra 5 minutes......:ninja:

Jason1357

HSC
yeh it was good. i thought i went alright especially in Section 3. relatively easy question.

But i think tomorrow will be harder i hate all this bullshit writing we have to do.

**HAVOC**

HSC
i thought the first english exam was alright... not looking forward to the next 1 though:(

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
yeah i thought paper one is ok but for 2morrow im screwed...how exactly are you meant to analyse the 1st half of a movie only, just stupid

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
People who did the dialogue question - what did you write? I think what i did was wrong.

vg_woz_here

HSC
omg paper 1 AoS was HELL. had to make up bull for the creative writing...

2moro is my bloody modules paper 2...god help me...

i am not lookin forward to it...

Lori.

HSC
We did Paper 2 today, it was hell. I went overtime by like 15 minutes for the first section and suffered for it later :/
My handwriting got so bad, too, that i wrote an apology on the top the the pages for the poor soul who is going to have to mark them!

ms.JESS

HSC
The first paper I stuffed up so bad! Silly me thought I had 3 hours when I had 2 and took my sweet time, realised I had 1 hour left and hadn't done two sections and had to rush the whole thing!

Today, paper 2 - advanced I think I did really well.

For question 1 was the comparative study - Brave New World & BladeRunner. I was suprised at how much I was able to remember, considering I studied it so long ago! I was so happy and I wrote so much, needed two booklets!

Second question was the critical study - King Lear. I'm not as confident as I am about the first question but I think I put down some good work, again needed two booklets!

Finally, representation of the truth - Frontline. Only had 15 minutes to do this and stupid me didn't refer to two other texts but yeah I'm not sure as to how I will go.

PD/H/PE on friday. Need to study tomorrow. I'm so far in a band 6 for P.E and I wan't to maintain that =) Good luck all!

P.s - I want to work out what may UAI may be, I don't know how to use this SAM thing, so if someone can help me - just message me thanks.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
GJV said:
We did Paper 2 today, it was hell. I went overtime by like 15 minutes for the first section and suffered for it later :/
My handwriting got so bad, too, that i wrote an apology on the top the the pages for the poor soul who is going to have to mark them!
i screwed up paper 2 :(
my writing for it was quite neat, esp. in comparison to paper 1 in which it is almost impossible to read.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Spent too much time on Module A (3 pages) and Module C (3.5 pages) and rushed Module B (2 pages) lol.

vg_woz_here

HSC
omg paper 2 was hell.

wrote 15 or so pages all together.

uhhhh

plus i have big writing

4DOGS

HSC
found paper 2 better than paper 1. wrote 4-5 pages on each module. think went pretty good estimate about 16/20 for each one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)