How did you find/hear about us? (1 Viewer)

• Search engine

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • Teacher/tutor

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • From a friend

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Newspaper/Radio/TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social media

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Some blackboard at school the D&T teachers write "quote of the day" stuff on.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i think i remember a little more clearly now...i was looking for notes and then i find this site but not the forums...the icon for the forums look quite small and didnt really attract my attention but a few days later, i went back and was bored so i clicked the icon and here i am!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
I heard about it ages ago. Our business studies teacher is obsessed with this site. gee, i wonder if he surfs the forums? hrm, never thought of that.

anyway, he told us, and i was sceptical about it. bored ofstudies? hrm, imho, the sites name should NOT be boredofstudies, something a bit more relevant. Sure, its witty and good, but most of the good students I know don't waste time. So if you told them that boredofstudies, they'd be like, hrm, thats prolly a waste of time. but then, thats my opinion and from what i've experienced.

So i was googling for something (forgot what) and it had a direct link to a pdf file on this site. I checked it out, and then decided to check the whole site out. hehe, i was well rewarded. :)

then like 4 motnhs later i discovered the forums. Now i spend too much time here.

and if someone says its prolly cause i'm "boredofstudy'ing", i'm gonna kill em. ^_^

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I found out about this site by googling stuff about aboriginal spirituality

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
friend....from "St Mary's Cathedral College Sydney" i think thats the name of our skool??, either way, a teacher had sorta directed it to us aswell, but hes been fired since...... :D

rumour

HSC
My teacher told us last year! At first i was like ok what ever! then this year i was trying to find stuff, and i though about what he said, sadly the teacher was fired near the end of term, last year!

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
why was the teacher fired?
well because he was head science n he was going deaf, so they said his hearing wasnt good enough to teach!

personally i think,it was because he was a tool!

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
I found out about it through an article in the daily telegraph where someone mentions it, saying it's a very helpful site.

gabstar

hey
im new to this so im just trying to get used to it! i found out about this from my english teacher and from what ive got from this site im pritty pleased!
oh yeah im kinda confused with th icon thing?! what is it?!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
umm i think gabstar is talking about the icon that links you from boredofstudies.org (main site) to this forum...HSC forum...its in blue but it wasnt very prominant on the main page last year so i didnt find my way into these forums till a few weeks after.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by gabstar
hey
im new to this so im just trying to get used to it! i found out about this from my english teacher and from what ive got from this site im pritty pleased!
oh yeah im kinda confused with th icon thing?! what is it?!

whos ur english teacher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)