How did you find/hear about us? (1 Viewer)

• Search engine

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • Teacher/tutor

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • From a friend

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Newspaper/Radio/TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social media

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

Examine

same
HSC
I typed into google what to do when bored of studying

plasticities

HSC
My year 10 english teacher mentioned it to help us cope with the school certificate haha

Domsky

HSC
I accidently found this website...well, in my real opinion Destiny send me to this website....
I think this website is great considering how much stuff I've learnt so far because of this website...:)

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
my brother was a former member and recommended this :)

Dylanamali

HSC
everyone talks about the BOS resource page, after about a year of using that, then I got into the forums.

rach18

HSC
Uni Grad
Well from what I can recall, I'm pretty sure I found this site after typing a question on google regarding what subjects I should choose for 11 & 12 and ended up on the forum. Though a couple of months ago my english teacher recommended this site.

OJ51

HSC
Hmm... let me see...
Year 8- My friend misspelled the board of studies website's URL and stumbled upon this website. He thought this place was useless and never came here again...
Year 9- Random guy in my year got a past paper for something I can't remember, was branded as a cheater, and still is known to be a cheater today. Nobody bothered to investigate where he got his resources from...
Year 10(The year I'm in now)- A few guys in my year had study notes from people on this website, so finally, I decided to investigate where this invaluable information was coming from... I was also desperate for some study notes because I would soon be sitting an exam which would determine if I would be allowed to sit the 2 Unit Math HSC this year...

Did I find something good? No. I found something which has been so useful, so amazing, so... wow, I'm speechless. I mainly use the website for 2 Unit Math past papers and Prelim Biology notes, but I know that if I ever need something education related that I can't find in a bookstore, I'll find it here. A big thanks to whoever created this awesome community.

So it took me two years to get off my lazy arse and type a few words into Google, but hey, I got here eventually didn't I?

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
Before early Year 11, I've heard of this site... and it wasn't until a friend from Year 12 at the time recommended it to me I decided to check it out. And I've found it incredibly useful.

My English tutor regularly tells me to check for sample stuff here.

Green Pup

HSC
I googled "Preparing for KFC interview" or something like that 2 years ago and got led to the employment forum.

Levity

HSC
Google searching advice for pick Yr 10 subject. Also my teacher told me about it.

ernestcuellar

HSC
hi,
first it was from icq. i checked the site out but i thought the community in hschelp was better.

eat_well

HSC
Last year (when I stopped relying on the textbook), I would google some stuff and bored of studies would always pop up. I thought the name was incredibly amusing so I clicked on it and was lead to the lifesaving resources. I didn't even know about the forum till the end of last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)