How did you find it?? (1 Viewer)

Lori.

HSC
I think that was a pretty fair exam, apart from the multiple choice being misleading as usual, the rest of the questions gave a lot of freedom to talk about all sorts of innovations.
I picked the last question for the third section, I thought it was pretty straightforward. How were the other options? Did anyone regret their choice??

I'm very happy :) especially cause I am chucking out all my papers as we speak...

chin0o

Awesome Member
HSC
Yeah it was really good overall.

I found the multiple choice questions to be pretty good. The second section was really easy IMO, I knew most of that stuff from IT so I could talk about it really easily. For the final section I chose the third question and that was really good too. The only thing I had troubles with was coming up with more ethical outcomes of life cycle analysis, but I think I got everything in the end. :)

EraserDust

HSC
IMO that was an easy exam. Multi-choice always seems ambiguous, but wasn't too hard. Short questions were great (included heaps of examples in the last one), and I also picked the life cycle analysis question for section III. Ethics and environmental decisions are basically common knowledge.

-kAiT-

HSC
i thought it was really straight forward.. mulitple choice was straight forward and section 2 was able to be pulled from the source.. Section 3 our teacher did the life cycle thing so much our whole class chose that one..

NAT:23Q

HSC
That was an easy exam, heaps easier that i expected... that section II part was easy... the information was there and u just had to make some stuff up. Considering i didn't study for it at all... i think i did well:)

yeahyeahyeah

HSC
I found it pretty easy too...but then again...most d&t exams are in my opinion.
I did the second question in section three...the one about the new technologies...
i liked it...it was really straight forward. Yay :)

deathbyprinter

motherlover
HSC
i found it quite easy
some of the multiple choice was a little difficult
the second section was interesting..but not hard
and the third section i chose the third option..
quite easy.

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Hey

Yeah i thought it was pretty good too! not to many of those stupid multi choice questions that can go either way! I did the third option too, even though the second one should have been right down my ally considering i did a disater house for my mdp... but i didn't want to talk about management.

How much did we all write? i did a booklet and a half and my writing isn't overly large... i was happy!

simone.d17

HSC
It seems like everyone did question 14 hey? Only one person I know didn't do that and did question 13 instead!
I found it pretty easy. Heaps easier than I expected. I didn't think that the multiple choice were that bad. If anything section 2 was the worst part and it was easy as!
Did you guys know that to get 90% in the DAT exam you can only loose 4 marks...I hope I didn't loose anymore than 4 marks as I hope to get 90% :S

alyse

HSC
It was really good! :)
This exam was the easiest design and tech exam i've seen so far!
I did the question on new technologies and managment strategies, was really good, just related it to my MDP.
Im so relieved though...
3 exams down...4 to go! wooo

Goodluck everyone in the rest of your exams!!!

alyse-shai

surf3rdud3

HSC
That was easy as, although i think all the DT tests r :p
i hope i did as well as i did in the 1/2 yearly n the trials..100% in both :D
i did the last question in section 3 too..its was pretty straight forward n mostly common sense..
the multi choice was pretty staraight forward too..umm i wrote 2 booklets n a page all up.

good luck to all of ya in all ur other exams

celery

HSC
it was so much easier than the catholic trials!

and the second section was DEAD easy....a) and b) were basically comprehension skills! i also picked Q14 haha, coz ethical and environmental is easy to talk about. multiple choice...yeh some were easy but some were abit unclear...overall it was a pretty easy exam!

mooskey56

HSC
like usual there were a few fair unclear multiple choice questions. just like every1 else i did q14, but seeing as though like every other dnt exam i didnt study coz u know, its dnt, i had a mind blank n forgot what ethical issues were... just when u need it most its goooooneskies. i found the exam just way too short n left after 45min. did anyone else do the same??

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Haha na i stayed through and finished with 10 to go... just kept writing on the last section because there is so much to say... and with the time i just thought why not!

Jin-Yi

HSC
damn...everyone in my class did the last question in section 3 and i'm the only one who answered the first question... i feel very insecure right now...

nezuki

HSC
Well i thought it was a descent exam. Multiple choice was anoying in areas but it was ok. How many pages did people write for the last section?

Pinksticks

HSC
I have to say i honestly thought it was quite hard.
The amount of marks questions were worth didnt match the question being asked.
Definitely not enough room to answer questions- or else they should have made the questions more specific.

No more major works EVER

ree881

HSC
nezuki said:
Well i thought it was a descent exam. Multiple choice was anoying in areas but it was ok. How many pages did people write for the last section?
yea the exam was k...multi choice was weird..um yep i did questn 14 i think our whole class did 14.. i wrote 1 n a bit booklets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)