How did you find it?? (1 Viewer)

nadzi

HSC
Ummm yeah i thought overall it was pretty good....i also did question 14 although i thought i had 5 min and i was just about to do a conclusion and they said pens down...do u really think that maters 2 much..,...I thought multiple choice where ok some odd ones. short anwers where mainly comprehension and fairly broad and i thought there was definetly not enough room to answer and i agree that the questions where not specific enough for the amount of marks...but yeah i thought around the same degree of dificulty as catholic trial .....but i probably could of done better coz theres no way im only going to get 4 marks deducted......lol...
I completely agree that No exam should b put on the same day as english.....coz they know everyone does it ......and therfore it will be a priority ova D&T.....anywayz

Good luck with rest of exams only 3 to go wooohoooo........

Last edited:

MrMe

Your Bestest Best Friend
HSC
Haha yeah but since i had to have one on the same day... i'm glad it was dat. Personally i feel it should be 100% MDP or atleast 80% or somthing... the test is really a waste of time

soul_VL

HSC
Yeah in my opinion it was a really easy exam, very happy
how does it scale with the MDP compared to other subz?

needmoreninjas

HSC
it was good...it was great...it was ok....u know what i say? IT WAS FRICKEN AWESOME!!! felt real good after that exam...i even went for some ice cream after it! multiple choice...brush that to a side and stil get full marks, short answer.....take off my pen lid n i got it done, extended.....awww, had to think 4 that one!

alex8888

HSC
michael1 said:
wat answers u get for multiple choice?
i gots
1) C
2) B
3) A
4) C
5) D
6) D
7) B
8) A
9) C
10) C

how bout everyone else??

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
Jin-Yi said:
damn...everyone in my class did the last question in section 3 and i'm the only one who answered the first question... i feel very insecure right now...

haha exactly the same happened to me, but still i found the first question immensly easy, along with the whole paper.. oh dont we love d.t, apart from the week before MDP was due lol

123gill88

HSC
alyse said:
It was really good! :)
This exam was the easiest design and tech exam i've seen so far!
I did the question on new technologies and managment strategies, was really good, just related it to my MDP.
Im so relieved though...
3 exams down...4 to go! wooo

Goodluck everyone in the rest of your exams!!!

alyse-shai
p.s. you were not allowed to relate it to anything other than the source...

alyse

HSC
123gill88 said:
p.s. you were not allowed to relate it to anything other than the source...
The source and other examples to support it.
It didnt say ONLY relate to the source.

guernica3

HSC
simone.d17 said:
Did you guys know that to get 90% in the DAT exam you can only loose 4 marks...I hope I didn't loose anymore than 4 marks as I hope to get 90% :S
How did you work that out?

Jin-Yi- It can sometimes be an advantage to do a question not very common, it gives examiners a fresh break from the same responses and also means theres less comparison, because although they aren't meant to. Examiners can't help but compare marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)