How did you find the difficulty? (1 Viewer)

How did you find the difficulty?

• Hard

Votes: 191 80.3%
  • Moderate

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Easy

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Right on, the exam was hard. When i compare my school exams to the hsc the school ones were very easy. Hope i did well

sankochan

HSC
look at
question 1 : MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
question 2 : Oh wow...
Question 3 : Hmmm..... hmmm.......
question 4 : uuuhhhhh...... what???
Question 5 : Elo??? Did I learn this before??? must be an error
question 6 : WATAF?????
question 7 : WHO DA!!!???? WHERT!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

after the exam
lalala~~~~ I'm in lala land~~~~~~~~~~~

schismular

HSC
LottoX said:
I actually got most of that projectile motion, haha.
Me too...i got the first two parts out, but didn't do the last part...overall, i thought the test was moderate, as the questions weren't all that hard, it just took a lot of time to get them out, eg. the induction question, which i got out took a while...

mel4dan

I think what made it "hard" was the fact that everyone ran out of time, even if the questions could have been done.

The first five questions were probably more difficult that usual, but 7 would have been easy had I had the time to do it.

5d (induction) and question 6 were definitely time consuming and some what difficult in the heat of an exam. Stuff up one line and your GONE!:bomb:

dunno04

HSC
It is hard.
Mayb the two question
6 and 7

never did 3U that is so hard before.
><

BlackDragon

HSC
the first few questions were a real breeze. the last question, the projectile motion, and the induction was hard. so a mix.

Priscilla899

HSC
I found it pretty hard compared with all the past papers.
However, i also feel that even if wed had 2.5 hours, it would've been more 'do-able'. There was stuff that was like a page of working for just 2 marks and that was annoying. I probably could've done heaps more or done the proofs better if I was looking at the clock going 'bugger, 45 mins to go and im still at the beginning of question 6' or whatever it was.
I also thought that heaps of the questions were pretty left centre, some of them ok, but after doing the past papers you expected certain trends and there was so much that we'd had to learn that wasn't eve tested. No even a proper tig indentity proof or acute angle between two lines. What was with that?

pesila

HSC
Time. Not much else to it. Also yeah Priscilla it wasn't very typical of a 3 unit test, which should have a full range of the course in it, and with decent weight on each part of the course. Sure calculus makes up about 40% of the course, but that doesn't mean you put in 60-70% and leave 2 marks of binomial. Not a good exam in my books. Maybe alright for someone who grounds the bulk of their work in calculus, but an exam shouldn't benefit one strength more than its designated portion of the course. On that note, my opinion is that given time and difficulty and question proportions, the EXT 2 test was ace-able.

BlackDragon

HSC
An exam can have anything in it. Thats the whole point. You're meant to know everything so that if they weight something more heavily in the exam thats okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)