How did you go in Bachelor of Business Autumn semester 2013? (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'm going to be studying ABBA this semester. It's my first time. Hopefully, if I put effort into it, I'll get the most out of it.
It's over rated in terms of difficulty imo. If you do everything you'll walk into the finals not needing to get too many marks and have a good idea what a significant portion of the exam is going to be on based off the final lecture.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
I'm going to be studying ABBA this semester. It's my first time. Hopefully, if I put effort into it, I'll get the most out of it.
Just keep up with the weekly tutorial work and take advantage of the screencast and you will nail it easily.

honsaw

HSC
N/A
Do you think i will need to purchase the MPO textbook? and do they check your homework in tutorials?

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Do you think i will need to purchase the MPO textbook? and do they check your homework in tutorials?
Textbook certainly helps for finals revision and the essays, but there will be people on the Facebook page who upload their notes on the textbook. Probably not 100% vital to do well in the course since the essays are based on the readings in the tutorial, but it's relatively cheap and a lot of people are looking to sell their's anyway so it might be a good decision to buy one just in case.
And with homework I guess it depends on your tutor. He kind of made us do the reading each week, but as for the questions we had to split into groups and discuss it with them and answer in class.

honsaw

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have any notes on the readings for MPO?
thanks

aceofhearts

HSC
Would someone by any chance have the past paper exam for either Accounting for Business Decision B or Fundamentals of Business Finance
it will be a great help if someone did
btw Accounting for Business Decision A and stats was a bitch

dizzlemizzle

HSC
Would someone by any chance have the past paper exam for either Accounting for Business Decision B or Fundamentals of Business Finance
it will be a great help if someone did
^This. If anyone has the past paper could you pretty pleasssseee upload?

builder2818

HSC
You don't need past papers for ABDB - you get given practice exams throughout the semester and they are almost exactly the same as what you will be tested on in the exams.

honsaw

HSC
N/A
for MPO there is complusory attendence & you can't miss more than 2 tutes. Does anyone know any tutors who are lenient in terms of attendence & homework??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)