How did you go with tutorial registration? (1 Viewer)

MadGold777

HSC
Health Science :)

Just thinking of tactics, would hate to miss my desired tutes.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
just prepare back ups, get in 5-8mins before hand and even then it'll probably take 20seconds or so to load the page :s

eldawgz

HSC
i need tips on registration for science units! i've planned my timetable and prioritised the units that i think will be competitive (which is chemistry) to less competitive.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
just prepare back ups, get in 5-8mins before hand and even then it'll probably take 20seconds or so to load the page :s
Yeah, but I fou.d that if you register from uni, its quicker to upload the page than it is at home :)

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
But most first years wouldn't know that :p or most can't be bothered to head down to uni just to register

MadGold777

HSC
I got everything I wanted so far!!! Just need to register for one more soon :)

So relieved!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Not for sure, it all depends on how many students are registering and whether or not there are any more spots available in the already open classes.

dj3892

HSC
mine sucks! i have a 4 hour break between classes on monday and a 3 hour break on tuesday. i also have to go friday morning for 1 hour :( hope everyone else had better fortune than i did

i guess my best bet is to wait and see if anyone drops out of the earlier classes

Last edited:

Yallaby1

HSC
mine sucks! i have a 4 hour break between classes on monday and a 3 hour break on tuesday. i also have to go friday morning for 1 hour :( hope everyone else had better fortune than i did

i guess my best bet is to wait and see if anyone drops out of the earlier classes

One thing that helped me a lot was rechecking the vacancies, it really does change at times :)

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, This is incorrect. The tutorials which are scheduled to open for tutorial registration are listed as 'not open', whereas the tutorials which are not scheduled to open but are only on reserve are listed as 'not enabled'. For more information, please visit www.uws.edu.au/tutorialregistration. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, If a unit is listed as not enabled, then it is not scheduled to open for tutorial registration. These units are usually held on reserve and will only open if all other classes are full. For more information, you may like to contact the Tutorial Registration Helpline on 9852 5471. Best regards, UWS Course Info

integraz

HSC
what's the minimum amount of student in a tute?

If you look at some tute registrations, some have only 1 or 2 students, what will happen to them?... surely it won't proceed with that amount of students?

Yallaby1

HSC
what's the minimum amount of student in a tute?

If you look at some tute registrations, some have only 1 or 2 students, what will happen to them?... surely it won't proceed with that amount of students?
i think it varies, like there are some with 20 students and some with 25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)