How did your business exams go? (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
well i am a free man. finished all 5 of my exams.

who thinks they are getting four HDs and who is scared of failing.

tell me of your wacky exams stories. something similar to one of my exams when shuter , entered the exam hole completely naked, and sits on the chair to start the exam as if nothing is going on.

maka

HSC
Had 4 exams

Finance- very hard.

BIA- useless subject but very challenging exam

BLE- quite a moderate exam.

Corp Strategy- easiest subject out. It doesnt compare to MPO in easiness. The whole course had already passed.

What subjects u do this semester sasha?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
The only business subject I did this semester was marketing.

As far as wacky stories go, I had just finished a question and relieved at my quite noble effort at bullshitting I stretched out my arms and proceeded to exhale with some force. To my horror, my lips were clenched quite tightly and I let out a quite audible fart noise. Several people around me turned around with either disapproving or highly amused looks on their faces. I did the natural thing which is to try and repeat the noise in an exaggerated fashion as if to say 'it was just a noise i made' but was unable to replicate it. One girl in particular looked at me with a bemused look which I believe i correctly translated as saying 'puuuuh-lease, that's the oldest trick in the book.'
I then proceeded to go red and move on with the rest of the exam.

But yeh, other than that the exam itself was fucking easy. I got given some notes from a more diligent colleague, printed them out the day before, had a brief read, got up the morning of the exam and did about two hours study. Went into the exam and believe I answered everything adequately. Easiest subject I have ever done.

deviation

HSC
law was crap.
eco was easy as hell
accounting 2 was alrite

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
I hated marketing, not because the questions were hard - they were piss easy, but because of the lack of time. My hand just can't write that fast so therefore I didn't complete all the questions. A similar thing happened in the mid-semester. I only got to write like a page for each question so therefore didn't get a fantastically high mark. I didn't finish a question properly since i had to do dot points due to lack of time (I did come a tiny bit late too). I'd be very disappointed if I didn't get the marks required to pass the course. Marketing will probably be my first Pass for the year and plunge my average down quite a bit.

MPO was annoying in some parts especially the short answers which I made total crap up for. Also like the sample example I did the night before contained about 15 of the same questions but I didn't take note of the answers. Stupid me.

Overall, I hated Marketing the most out of ALL my exams. The rest were relatively nice and hopefully I did well in them.

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
finance - unn nooo, struggle
BIA - agree.. it is such a shit subject...struggle again
Blethic - boooring, tad of a rush
Accounting 2 - who seriously puts an exam at NIGHT!!??! Trust UTS to put exams on SATURDAYS and WEEKNIGHTS....

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Company Law - Wasn't too bad. My answers were average though, so hopefully they don't mark too hard.
Audit - Exam was easier than I expected it to be, which was good! Again, some of my answers were pretty average and I know some of them here and there were wrong, so hopefully I still did alright.

Overall, last semester was better :p

maka

HSC
Hey Soma, you do law dont you?

What law subjects u done so far and how did you find them?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
marketing was good, business law and ethics was also not too bad. accounting and economics was meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)