How did your Vivas go? (1 Viewer)

camillawhite

HSC
i was really upset with my Viva,
i had done heaps of work, and presented it very well.
Ended up getting 11/20 which was the same as a group of girls who have written around 200 words and didnt know what they were doing yet.
Now i have to go and see the principle about it, because the teacher that marked me gave me such a horrible mark because i complained about her to my principle and moved classes 2 days prior.
damn teachers!

Emph

HSC
Oh yeah!!!

Viva went quite well. 19 and a half out of 20. One of the 3 teachers marked me down because she said I didn't reflect enough on the process... what the hell did she think I was talking about for 25 minutes?! Mah oh well. Now I just need to ace the report and my internal mark is sweet!

No really curly questions except "So Em, what are you going to do with your Major Work when it is sent back to you?" WTF?! Uh... throw it off a cliff? Ha ha nah didnt say that... made up some crap about references and stuff.

Last edited:

dasphoebus

Pastamancer
HSC
Killed them. I can't believe their BS meter didn't go through the roof. First draft, no research, very little logbook.

makemyangelfly

HSC
I did mine way back in April and I got 35/35... I wonder what factors the different schools were looking for... Some schools only marked it out of 20...

GOOD LUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)