how do i answer these questions for university? (1 Viewer)

matt flyn

HSC
Explain how your degree from Charles Sturt University will enable you to be a positive influence in your community and create a world worth living in. (150 words)

Resilience is an important trait to have in today’s workforce. Tell us about a time where you showed resilience during a difficult time. (150 words)

Describe how you show your empathy when dealing with others. Tell us about examples of times when you have showed empathy and why you took the actions you did? (150 words)

just a lost soul trying to get something done. pls help

Vultra_

HSC
Do it ur self, ur uni ur applicaction, ur life, ur future, get it done.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Explain how your degree from Charles Sturt University will enable you to be a positive influence in your community and create a world worth living in. (150 words)

Some good things to include as part of your response would be what you expect to learn as part of your degree, in terms of content and non-academic skills and how you plan to use this knowledge and skills in the community (e.g. workplace or other) upon graduating from university.

Resilience is an important trait to have in today’s workforce. Tell us about a time where you showed resilience during a difficult time. (150 words)

I believe the COVID-19 pandemic would be a good thing to talk about in order to answer this question. The pandemic has affected the lives of many people and created obstacles that normally wouldn't be there. You can talk about any difficulties you encountered due to the pandemic as well as what you did to overcome those obstacles, demonstrating a high level of resilience.

Describe how you show your empathy when dealing with others. Tell us about examples of times when you have showed empathy and why you took the actions you did? (150 words)

I believe this is quite a subjective question, meaning each person may show empathy differently when dealing with others. Despite the subjective nature of this question, you can still talk about any considerations relevant to the struggle of other people. You may establish that the experience of struggle of others may be similar to yours, meaning you are able to relate to those individuals and understand their struggles, and as a result provide assistance to those individuals. Your experience might be useful in that regard as it may constitute specific examples of you showing empathy towards other people, which you can then justify according to any personal beliefs/values that you have.

I hope this helps! 😄

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)