How do I check my offers? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
well we got our hsc results and our uai results early.. so i presume we'd prob end up getting the uni offers earlier too..

Matt Samson

HSC
Malfoy said:
I don't understand the 9pm thing either... why exactly is it 9pm and not 9am? Wouldn't it make sense to do everything overnight and in the morning allow people to check their offers?
The offers have likely been in the system for days just sitting there. Just some people enjoy bureaucracy and have decided 9pm is when it will happen.

I don't know why they cant just make it available at 12:00am.

is2SWaNz

HSC
I'm so nervous! Only 4.5 hours to go and possibly 3-2 hours to go if the 1-2 hours early tradition happens this year.

kym999

HSC
Come on people... it is 9pm to STOP them being in the system overnight.

They used to release them in the morning like the hsc results, but they figured, if they finish processing them, instead of leaving them in the system overnight, they should release them. So, they wouldve aimed to finish at 5pm this arvo, leaving 4 hours in case of emergencies....

loser101

HSC
they do lots of checks and balances. like data matching on excel aswell as by hand checking. and making sure the newspaper offers are printed correctly

imagine if they got it wrong and gave a place to someone who didnt deserve it or worse leaving someone out when they should of gotten a place.

nodule51

HSC
I think that you would find that the 9:00pm release is determined by the early release newspapers that appear on the stands at 9:00pm tonight. If we had a 9:00am release, then the newspapers would not have them 'that' day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)