How do I get a band 5 in HSC? (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
I'm in a schooled ranked 150ish. The average mark for the trials was a 35-50/100. I got 45.

I showed my teacher rawmarks.info and asked her "Do you mark more strictly than the trials? Because a 60 aligns to a band 4". She said to my horror that pretty much everyone in the class is fucked to a band 3 and that the cohort this year is weak.

I want a band 4 for english and I can't afford to get a band 3. I would like to get a band 5 in the HSC.

I'm memorizing study paragraphs and writing essays, but my writing isn't getting much better. I'm slightly better at tests than take homes though. The dude who got top in the cohort goes to my tutoring and fuck is he good.

Just give me some quick pointers.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I'm in a schooled ranked 150ish. The average mark for the trials was a 35-50/100. I got 45.

I showed my teacher rawmarks.info and asked her "Do you mark more strictly than the trials? Because a 60 aligns to a band 4". She said to my horror that pretty much everyone in the class is fucked to a band 3 and that the cohort this year is weak.

I want a band 4 for english and I can't afford to get a band 3. I would like to get a band 5 in the HSC.

I'm memorizing study paragraphs and writing essays, but my writing isn't getting much better. I'm slightly better at tests than take homes though. The dude who got top in the cohort goes to my tutoring and fuck is he good.

Just give me some quick pointers.
frr i need help as well, I cant afford tutoring and my teacher doesnt know anything (its her first year teaching this year and she told us she doesnt know the common module text) (and i got bad in my trials too)

Interdice

HSC
frr i need help as well, I cant afford tutoring and my teacher doesnt know anything (its her first year teaching this year and she told us she doesnt know the common module text) (and i got bad in my trials too)
They made the distance education content free. You should use that.

Also this kind user offers to mark for free. I have a tutor so I'm not going to plague this guy, but you should ask.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
They made the distance education content free. You should use that.

Also this kind user offers to mark for free. I have a tutor so I'm not going to plague this guy, but you should ask.
ill check it out tomrw thanks

howcanibesmarter

HSC
bro i literally memorised my teachers annotations and the external marker said it was wrong im crying
do not trust teachers unless if you know they are good at english lol, at my school only 3 teachers are trustworthy, the rest i dont even bother with

Interdice

HSC
do not trust teachers unless if you know they are good at english lol, at my school only 3 teachers are trustworthy, the rest i dont even bother with
You go to north sydney girls. Everyone is trustworthy

Interdice

HSC
school exams do not matter honestly if u all do well in the hsc. But in this case itll be very difficult lmao
You're right. Incidentally, are you aware that if you want to be a doctor but ur too dumb, they are lowering the atar requirement at monash from 99.5 to 62.5

Interdice

HSC
no lmao its funny cus the three classes the teachers teach our average is 2 marks higher than everyone elses, while we get 5-6 20/20s in a class of 25, some classes get 0-1
Marker's meeting? Also aren't your english classes ranked?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
You're right. Incidentally, are you aware that if you want to be a doctor but ur too dumb, they are lowering the atar requirement at monash from 99.5 to 62.5
I CANT TELL IF THIS IS A JOKE OR NOT WDYM??!?!?!?!

howcanibesmarter

HSC
what do you mean? bcs i have an english teacher who refuses to ever give me full marks, but her criticisms just destroy my will for the subject and i never seem to improve. whenevr i fix smt she finds something else.
lol wtf idk what to say

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
what do you mean? bcs i have an english teacher who refuses to ever give me full marks, but her criticisms just destroy my will for the subject and i never seem to improve. whenevr i fix smt she finds something else.
Imagine not getting full marks and getting no feedback/criticism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)