• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do i get these two together? (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i set 2 up.. they were best friends.. not anymore.. i was lik.. shit..

*mish crystal*

HSC
Shuter said:
I think from this we can determine that mish crystal wants the guy that david was reffering to, and is cut that he will probably end up with her best friend.

i cant stop u from saying what you want but the two people involved here are my two of my closest friends, one of them is my best friend. i certainly do not like the guy anything more than just as friend. i treasure the friendships i have and i wouldnt interfer with them if anything was or is going to happen. i know both sides of the story and how they clearly feel, unlike most who are replying to what david has posted. u cant just always assume the situation...

rantman

HSC
N/A
*mish crystal* said:
i cant stop u from saying what you want but the two people involved here are my two of my closest friends, one of them is my best friend. i certainly do not like the guy anything more than just as friend. i treasure the friendships i have and i wouldnt interfer with them if anything was or is going to happen. i know both sides of the story and how they clearly feel, unlike most who are replying to what david has posted. u cant just always assume the situation...
from what i gather the situation requires a threesome = mish crystal + hung + girl (best friend)

luskan

HSC
wateva shuter, shut up dude. u've got no right to say that stuff about a stranger. its cruel... imagine mish crystal's reaction wen she read it . I know it may be a hobby for u to post 700 replies relating to bullshit, but it is not on man . No one wants to be talked about over the net like this, especially in public. I suggest u to shut ur trap and leave crystal alone. SHAME ON U ! :mad:
The same applies to everyone else who have already posted crap and read this thread. Stick to the topic David has created, dont get carried away. Otherwise things in this thready can get a little out of hand. And I dont want that to happen.

David . . . .I have read this thread already and i already think you are a faggot. U r a nosy little prick! crystal and a few others r right ... mind your own business dude, im sure them 2 wont be pleased to c this shit u have made up over the net. How can u do this to a friend of yours?!?!!? HOW EVIL! Dont be surprised if ur friend is no longer your friend. Shit like this can lead to big trouble.

:confused: geez louise...........................................

S

Shuter

Have you realised that no one actually gives a shit about your issues? Any advice in this thread was relating to general senarios like this.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
just get them in the same room and stand in the corner saying "oooooooooooooooooo, she likes YOU!!"

rantman

HSC
N/A
rantman votes this the worst thread in love and relationships

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Considering you've only been here a day or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)