How do I integrate an exploration of textual integrity into my mod b essay (1 Viewer)

idkkdi

HSC
^^^
Thanks
unity of a text. so u link between texts to show that they share similar themes etc., build on each other and form one body of work. i wrote integrated mod b essays, but if u write one poem/paragraph types i would imagine u would have like one or two sentences in each paragraph showing linkage/comparison to other poems.

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
unity of a text. so u link between texts to show that they share similar themes etc., build on each other and form one body of work. i wrote integrated mod b essays, but if u write one poem/paragraph types i would imagine u would have like one or two sentences in each paragraph showing linkage/comparison to other poems.
fair. I find discussing them in separate paragraphs easier. If I do this, do you think its worth it to have a couple of sentences to establish a link?

idkkdi

HSC
fair. I find discussing them in separate paragraphs easier. If I do this, do you think its worth it to have a couple of sentences to establish a link?
if u have no links whatsoever, and your marker actually cares about textual integrity, you won't have done much to prove that you understand textual integrity and that all the poems form one collective body of work. Look at hsc marking criteria for mod B from previous years. they have quite a few times mentioned this point for ts eliot iirc.

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
ok cool - I might personally stick with unintegrated approach as I just find it easier. But to allow for textual integrity ig I might mention other poems when discussing ideas that parallel or resound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)