how do i know if a girl likes me? (1 Viewer)

mattyg87

HSC
ok, there's this chick from school right

we used to be in the same english class and i took a glimpse at her and she was looking at me and i looked for a bit and then we both started smiling and laughing..this went on for a long time..there was an english information day that we were doing this non-stop for like 2 hours.

She tells my friends that i'm so cute, and she has told me this to my face a few times...i joined a gym today, and she was there, and this sorta happened again, and the first thing she told my mate, who lives on the same street as her, is that i look really cute when im red..

And then when i was lifting dumbell's she was looking at me, and i seen her in a mirror and she laughed and went red for some reason..

I talk to her a bit, but i find it really hard to come up with something to say most of the time..i think she likes me but i dont know

What do you think i should do, and do you think she likes me?

choc-chip

HSC
Apperantly she does, but itz kinda weird dat u were loooking at each others non stop 4 two hrs..

Last edited:
S

Shuter

mattyg87 said:
I talk to her a bit, but i find it really hard to come up with something to say most of the time..i think she likes me but i dont know

What do you think i should do, and do you think she likes me?
Who doesn't, and go for it it seems like she does.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think you should compliment her back, either directly or indirectly, ie. "I think you look pretty gorgeous in that top/skirt"

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
well you named the thread "how do i know if a girl likes me?" do you think she likes you from what you said?

just ask her for coffee or something like that.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
judging from what you've said, it seems pretty obvious she does like you...

twiddla

To quote "Some people refuse to believe that something good is actually happening to them!"

im_a_choobie

HSC
ye, ask her dammit, dont waste opportunities like this. because if some other guy takes her, ur gonna get pissed at urself (especially if the guy is crapper than u lol)

choc-chip

HSC
im_a_choobie said:
if she goes red then she definitely likes you ;)

*thumbs up* go for it !! :D
I always go red when talking to guys..

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Don't worry...just relax when you talk to them. If thats you in your av then you've got nothing to worry about :)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
I always go red when talking to guys..
Choc Chip is cutest when she goes red! ^^

Back to topic...yeah! go for her, i mean, the fact that you wrote that much about the situation...i think you know the answer yourself...just ask her out and see...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)