How do I make notes and study for common module (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
Just put notes for stuff that could be used in an essay. Maybe put a heading for different themes like Deception, Love, hate, etc. and then place the quote under the appropriate subheading. Also include a short sentence with the quote regarding the technique used or what the quote means so you know what to speak about for these quotes.

ayion

HSC
not the best idea and probably don't do this, but i just memorise my essay and rework the thesis and linking statements to match the questions. so like do tons of past papers and i just see if i can add anymore analysis that links to the question

ssoans

HSC
Just put notes for stuff that could be used in an essay. Maybe put a heading for different themes like Deception, Love, hate, etc. and then place the quote under the appropriate subheading. Also include a short sentence with the quote regarding the technique used or what the quote means so you know what to speak about for these quotes.
Thank you! I'll keep this in mind

not the best idea and probably don't do this, but i just memorise my essay and rework the thesis and linking statements to match the questions. so like do tons of past papers and i just see if i can add anymore analysis that links to the question
It doesn't sound that bad, I'll give it a try

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)