How do I put music to my presentation (1 Viewer)

angelgirl

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to put music to a multimedia presentation. If anyone has any ideas, it would be great if you could let me know.

sunny

meh.
HSC
What software are you using to make your presentation?

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
Click "insert" then "Music and sounds" then click on Sounds, depending whether u want it from clipart or your own.

Hope that helps. Is that what ur even askin??

angelgirl

I hve tried that but I want to be able to put a song to my presentation and for it to be able to play as soon as my presentation starts and go right to the end. I don't want to have to press anything. And I don't want to have to have a Cd. Is it possible.

sunny

meh.
HSC
angelgirl said:
I hve tried that but I want to be able to put a song to my presentation and for it to be able to play as soon as my presentation starts and go right to the end. I don't want to have to press anything. And I don't want to have to have a Cd. Is it possible.
Use the above steps to add the song you want to the first slide. You will be asked whether you want the file to play automatically. Click Yes.

Right click on the speaker icon that appears on the slide, and select "Custom Animation". In the new window, select "Continue slideshow", and change "Stop playing" to the number of slides you have in your presentation.

sunny

meh.
HSC
angelgirl said:
When I first go to insert there is only movies and sounds not music and sounds.
Just pick the option that gives you sound :)

C

CaR

has anyone had trouble inserting video in avi format into their powerpoint or is it just my problem? i recorded my video on the day my assignment was due, but luckily found an mpeg converter just in time...o__.*

sunny

meh.
HSC
It was because the assignment was due that day so it didn't work.

Probably would've worked any other day.

C

CaR

no...NerR!~ youre wrong...

i tried inserting the a different video of the same media type into the ppt. a few days later and it still didnt work

sunny

meh.
HSC
I was being sarcastic.....its called Murphy's Law. If something can go wrong, it will, and it will at the worse possible time.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
For video, always try to use Apple QuickTime - the new H.264 codec has small file sizes, but great quality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)