how do i reduce the sensitivity of my scroller pad on my laptop? (1 Viewer)

HSC
yep. the scroller on my finger pad is so fast. how would i be able to reduce its sensitivity?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
assuming you have the default settings on your laptop, and that your touchpad is made by synaptics, then on the bottom right hand conrner there should be a little icon for the touchpad. Right click and look for properties.

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
assuming you have the default settings on your laptop, and that your touchpad is made by synaptics, then on the bottom right hand conrner there should be a little icon for the touchpad. Right click and look for properties.
nope, i've got a REALLY base model laptop, and so it doesn't have all the ritzy pieces other more expensive laptops have. any other suggestions?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
ok so it came with windows xp right?

By default bottom right hand corner theres a synaptics icon. If you don't have it consider going to the synaptics website and downloading their configuration software

Boxes

Banned
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
ok so it came with windows xp right?

By default bottom right hand corner theres a synaptics icon. If you don't have it consider going to the synaptics website and downloading their configuration software
oh fuck, i thought you meant a button on my navigation pad. yep, i found that icon.

btw, i'm chockorepublic.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
yer i noticed u had another account when the main one was b& for a while.

Hope that helped

Boxes

Banned
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
yer i noticed u had another account when the main one was b& for a while.

Hope that helped
thanks a lot brah. the problem isn't with the sensitivity of my pad, it's the stupid new google browser that i'm using. it scrolls way fast. would you have any idea how to slow it down?

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
chrome? lol I haven't a clue tbh. Haven't played around with it too much yet, cuz theres no version available for linux yet

Boxes

Banned
HSC
darkwolfzx said:
chrome? lol I haven't a clue tbh. Haven't played around with it too much yet, cuz theres no version available for linux yet
yep, that's the one. it's so annoying. the bitch scrolls way too fast. anyway, thank you very much for your help. it's much appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)