how do i study for functions? (the topic for my term 1 exam) (2 Viewers)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
like there was this inequalities question that was straight from enrichment and also this integration application one

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
math teacher's either have no soul or have been praying to eddie woo.

english teacher's are arguably one of the worst, and there can is a case to be made they are the worst.

history teachers are by far the most based though
My math teacher is the most chill teacher
My english teacher (the one that abandoned us at the end of last year) was the most goated teacher iv'e ever had in my life

Last edited:

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
math teacher's either have no soul or have been praying to eddie woo.

english teacher's are arguably one of the worst, and there can is a case to be made they are the worst.

history teachers are by far the most based though
Some more:

religion teachers are nice until you doubt your faith and they turn on you like the stasi

PE teachers are either nice or scary

geo teachers are boring as frick

eco/comm/business teachers wish they were rich

science teachers = also based (and or autistic (autistic and based are not mutually exclusive))

carrotsss

HSC
oh and to clarify, we use cambridge 3u book for class, and the enrichment questions r demotivating me sm bc i can't solve them
I did like 1 enrichment in the entire prelim year and I still did quite well in 3u prelims, honestly I wouldn’t worry about them

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
I did like 1 enrichment in the entire prelim year and I still did quite well in 3u prelims, honestly I wouldn’t worry about them
Is it concerning if you cant do some of the enrichment qs in 3u y11? i can do a few of them but other qs are just 💀 and i have no clue how to solve them. Would qs that difficult appear in the hsc alot and do you think i should just leave them out if theyre too overboard? (Im also planning to do 4u in y12 so would it be helpful to know how to do all of them?)

Aeonium

dumb & broke
HSC
N/A
Is it concerning if you cant do some of the enrichment qs in 3u y11? i can do a few of them but other qs are just 💀 and i have no clue how to solve them. Would qs that difficult appear in the hsc alot and do you think i should just leave them out if theyre too overboard? (Im also planning to do 4u in y12 so would it be helpful to know how to do all of them?)
some enrichment qs aren't hsc style imo

carrotsss

HSC
confirming what everyone else said, enrichment qs are sorta dumb anyway by the time ur up to them you should be well and truly into doing past paper qs anyway

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
confirming what everyone else said, enrichment qs are sorta dumb anyway by the time ur up to them you should be well and truly into doing past paper qs anyway
Ahh okay, so doing the hard qs in past papers means that you should be ready? even if you r having trouble with some of the enrichment qs?

carrotsss

HSC
ohh whatt, how did u do so well without tutoring? any tips?
i learnt the content early and then just did a bunch of past papers (abt 30 each for 3u/4u by the end I think), and did a mistake book for everything I did wrong. the main thing is consistently doing a fair bit throughout the whole year which I kinda failed at since I slacked off a lot in like term 3/4 since I got kinda bored

tbh though it’s not too hard to do well in maths if ur willing to put in the work, like after enough past papers ur sorta guaranteed to do well

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
i learnt the content early and then just did a bunch of past papers (abt 30 each for 3u/4u by the end I think), and did a mistake book for everything I did wrong. the main thing is consistently doing a fair bit throughout the whole year which I kinda failed at since I slacked off a lot in like term 3/4 since I got kinda bored

tbh though it’s not too hard to do well in maths if ur willing to put in the work, like after enough past papers ur sorta guaranteed to do well
ty!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)