how do u forget about someone? (1 Viewer)

Tao~te

HSC
just say u like someone for a long time, but u come to a conclusion that its impossible, so wats the best way to forget about that person?im sure its happened to all of u, at least mostly

S

Shuter

Find new interest, disconnect all contact - problem solved.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Shuter said:
Find new interest, disconnect all contact - problem solved.
for once we agree- some ppl's thinking lead them to believe if u start hating them u will automatically forget about that person...but in the end u r still connected to that person. remove that person from ur life totally until the only thing they r is a memory

Last edited:

twiddla

Tao~te said:
just say u like someone for a long time, but u come to a conclusion that its impossible, so wats the best way to forget about that person?im sure its happened to all of u, at least mostly
I've tried to and doesn't work - I've given up. It is really hard when they are close to you in a friendship kind of way!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
first of all

why is it impossible? Was this a conclusion that you made on your own? You'd be surprised how many times someone can go "did you know I had a crush on once...?" and the "SO DID I!!!"

If they don't have a partner, go tell them. Get shut down and get over it that way. If that's how you drew the conclusion, I suggest you to rearrange your room (i know it sounds weird, but it helps so very much, and I've received positive feedback on that advice hahah!) and hang around with your friends a lot more than usual.

Good luck :)

stainmepink

HSC
no really ... find someone new and totally cut off the other person from ur life, no phones calls etc ... then u'll think less about them .... until u eventually forget about them :) and only find someone new if ur genuinely interested in them, not just to spite the other person or something ....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i agree with nicho. it is difficult if you have to see them every school day, and especially if they are your friend, and you don't want them to know at the same time.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Date another 10 people and see if you still think that way.

slip

HSC
the only way you will get over them is if you have no contact with them (except when you run into them, so i mean you should not make contact with them, ie calling, email, sms, msn organising to see them)

but you dont really know if you dont have a chance until you tell them.

so if you will only get over them by not seeing them you may aswell tell them, get rejected (or accepted and be happy) and then discontinue seeing them until you are over them.

its better then regretting what might have been.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
don't do what a friend of mine did. he was left wondering a lot of what ifs for five years and still counting.

for me a reason was loyalty to a friend. he saw her first, so i let him have his go. they got together, i think i'm alright, but i don't know. i really liked this girl, but too many complications.

maybe writing stuff about it could help. start exerting your feelings on paper to try and get rid of all that energy that was placed within you while you liked her.

or you could tell her how you feel, or felt, and get shamed in front of her. its your path.

stainmepink

HSC
5 years ... u serious

lesmiester_dj said:
don't do what a friend of mine did. he was left wondering a lot of what ifs for five years and still counting.

for me a reason was loyalty to a friend. he saw her first, so i let him have his go. they got together, i think i'm alright, but i don't know. i really liked this girl, but too many complications.

maybe writing stuff about it could help. start exerting your feelings on paper to try and get rid of all that energy that was placed within you while you liked her.

or you could tell her how you feel, or felt, and get shamed in front of her. its your path.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
we paid him out all the time, until one left for a selective and he left the school himself. but then it began to be a bit slack. i felt sorry for him after about two years (he had alreadly crushed after this girl for about 3 years prior to knowing him).

stainmepink

HSC
jesus ... thats so long!! he mustve really liked her. or maybe he was just really lonely.

mm87511

HSC
i am the kind of person who takes a lonnngggg time to forget someone
i disconnect all the contacts and try to keep myself busy but eventually the person stays in my mind...
after all,it takes time or u make it POSSIBLE

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Tao~te said:
Well, I've liked "someone" for a very long time. I came to the conclusion it was "impossible" a while ago. But still, in there somewhere, is the fact that, there IS a possibility that it is possible, however small. And I simply can't give up on that. Scientists claim the chances of life occurring and evolving on Earth were infinitesimal, more so than the chances I speak of. And yet, here we are...

Perhaps you may let go temporarily to let others into your life, but I don't know if you'll ever REALLY let go.

"Pathetic"? What's in a word?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)