• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do u pick up a mcdonalds employee? (2 Viewers)

kinabarina88

HSC
hehehe maccas..wat has the world come to...well honestly..jus dnt..i recn it wuld sorta weird if a guy jus came up to me tried to pick me up..last time i jus laffd in their face...XD..poor guy but watever.. but i mean..do u kno her even?? coz that wuld weird her out...being serious here

Last edited:

hondadude

HSC
N/A
there are too many weird ppl in this world to waste ure time on!

erin_tonkin

HSC
brogan77 said:
Oh we just want a reaction, do we?

Then why not just flop ur cock out on the counter when you go to order?!

Guaranteed a response.
yes well brogan you can try that next time u r in maccas and tell me what happens.
depending on the girl she may think it is sweet or lame.
whoever has this problem though this maccas chick may turn out to be some grogan weirdo with hairy underarms and really bad breath. she may not even be a very nice person. try get to know her. but possibly not over the counter at maccas

hondadude

HSC
N/A
wait till she leaves from maccas and follow her home :)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Order large fries from her, then as soon as she hands them too you tip them out on the floor at your feet and exclaim "oh no, looks like i've made a mess, would you be a dear and come clean it up?" then when she comes outside and bends down to start sweeping up the fries with a dustpan just flop your cock out and stick it in her mouth.

It's really that simple.

Maccas chicks absolutely getting suprise face fucked.

Oh and the best part about this plan is if she doesn't come outside and sweep up the mess you made then she's obviously not girlfriend material anyway and you can just forget her.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Suggestion number two:

Step 1 - Place hands on employees hips and grip tightly
Step 2 - Lift

hondadude

HSC
N/A
man, just rock up at the maccas and throw a used condom at her face.

55psi

HSC
buy her 4 quarter pounders and give her a wink, and she'll think that you want to fully pound her...
or if shes frying chips or something, go to a place where she can see u perfectly and slip out the long john out of the zipper. That works
Or if shes serving, and its your turn, order ur meal and rub ur nipples while pulling an orgasmic facial expression. It gives out an aphrodisiac towards the person infront.
Or if shes in an isolated place somewhere in the building, pepper spray her, put her in a body bag and chuck it in the ute. And then ask her number once u open it.
Umm u could also get a cheese burger, take out the gerkin and show her the gerkin saying uve got a problem with it while ur stroking the gerkin gently, and then ask the number.
Or u can just ask for her number...

Ellie_Belly

HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
I want to pick up this mcdonalds employee but there's no window of opportunity, even though i have flirted with her before when she was cleaning tables, - no i didnt just randomly start talking she was disturbed by a rude customer. How do i get her number?
Pick her up... this is tough.

OK, if she's on the large side, I suggest getting a muscly friend to assist you. Make sure you have your knees slightly bent to avoid injuring your back. Grab her from underneath the arms and get the friend to grab her feet. Then, just walk out of the place with her. But be careful of the swinging doors as you leave.

cute_lil_thing

HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
Pick her up... this is tough.

OK, if she's on the large side, I suggest getting a muscly friend to assist you. Make sure you have your knees slightly bent to avoid injuring your back. Grab her from underneath the arms and get the friend to grab her feet. Then, just walk out of the place with her. But be careful of the swinging doors as you leave.
hahahahahah...nice

macoboi

HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
I want to pick up this mcdonalds employee but there's no window of opportunity, even though i have flirted with her before when she was cleaning tables, - no i didnt just randomly start talking she was disturbed by a rude customer. How do i get her number?
i've tried this b4, was on holidays, and bored, so my cousin dared me to, i just walked in, and ordered

"hi can i have, a medium McChicken meal, a sweet and sour sauce, and ur fone number?"

well, before she answered, theres this hand on my collar, turns out, that this store has a nighttime security guard, anyway, so i'm thrown out, and sitting in the carpark, just bummin, turns out she finished in like 10 min anyway, and she walks out with a medium mchicken meal, sweet and sour sauce. and her fone number.
apparently, if r willing to be thrown ut of maccas, its a real trn on

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
macoboi said:
i've tried this b4, was on holidays, and bored, so my cousin dared me to, i just walked in, and ordered

"hi can i have, a medium McChicken meal, a sweet and sour sauce, and ur fone number?"

well, before she answered, theres this hand on my collar, turns out, that this store has a nighttime security guard, anyway, so i'm thrown out, and sitting in the carpark, just bummin, turns out she finished in like 10 min anyway, and she walks out with a medium mchicken meal, sweet and sour sauce. and her fone number.
apparently, if r willing to be thrown ut of maccas, its a real trn on
that never really happend. your a liar

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
55psi said:
buy her 4 quarter pounders and give her a wink, and she'll think that you want to fully pound her...
or if shes frying chips or something, go to a place where she can see u perfectly and slip out the long john out of the zipper. That works
Or if shes serving, and its your turn, order ur meal and rub ur nipples while pulling an orgasmic facial expression. It gives out an aphrodisiac towards the person infront.
Or if shes in an isolated place somewhere in the building, pepper spray her, put her in a body bag and chuck it in the ute. And then ask her number once u open it.
Umm u could also get a cheese burger, take out the gerkin and show her the gerkin saying uve got a problem with it while ur stroking the gerkin gently, and then ask the number.
Or u can just ask for her number...
This, fellow BOS members, is an average fellow resdient of my lovely fucking city. You Sydney people probably think he's just making this stuff up out of nowhere.

On topic: Wait until you have real, REAL severe dyssentry, so you can make a big mess in the mctoilets. Then go ask for her number at the counter.

hello_world

HSC
sorry but i dunno if u even have a chance...
as a former maccas employee, i know that me and my friends that worked with me paid no attention to the guys that would try and pick us up
lol actually yeh one girl did, cuz the guy offered her a cigarette

so i dunnoz, well if ur still thinking about it then i guess its worth a shot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)