HSC
hey

i never really know how to study for upcomming tests and was wondering if
any1 could give me some pointers ???

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
plah...i never really bothered to study for the yr 10 SC. when you get to yr 11, you'll realise how pointless it really was. but, i suppose, you should still try to do good because parents compare to other ppl's kids...so annoying

anyways, my suggestion is to read through what you have in your exercise books [because the teacher has to teach you everything you need to know], then just make a note of the stuff you're not too confident about. also, it's a good idea to do some practise questions.

anyways, good luck with whatever test you have to do next. =)

speedo

HSC
hey what about english? there are soooooo many text types

sovietski

HSC
Year 12 now... have never ambitiously studied - and have consistently placed in the top 5 in every course. Don't mean to boast, but studying is a bit so-so for me...

My "study" usually consists of my pulling up in my car, taking 5 minutes to read my book, before i go into the test...

jezmarelda

HSC
listen in class and you wont need to study that much. revision helps but start early.

Stan..

HSC
Over the term. Then cramming Two and A half weeks before the exam. Your almost promised a 90 when you study like this.

|[ $}{33NA ]|

HSC
N/A
Study every couple of days what u learnt that week so u wont forget it... then wen it comes to a huge test start a cuple weeks before and briefly read over every topic.....write notes if u can aswell.... then read over the notes the morning of the test.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)