How do we get our HSC exam raw marks?! (1 Viewer)

jimjim

Hey, i remember AGGGGGGES ago reading here about people getting their hsc exam marks which werent scaled, and i was wondering if any of you know to do this?! i remember something about a request for information sheet or something? or was i just high and imagining it?! :p

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I think you can request the raw marks from the Board of Studies under Freedom of Information. There's fees involved though.

EDIT:

How was the student able to do that? It's pretty obvious the board of studies doesn't want people to know their raw marks...

The student made a request under the Freedom of Information Act 1989 (NSW).

The Board initially decided to deny the request and the student subsequently applied to the Administrative Decisions Tribunal for a review of that decision. During the course of those proceedings, the Board was given the opportunity to re-evaluate its position. The Board decided to vary its original decision (thereby avoiding the need for a formal hearing with the Tribunal) and allowed the student to access the requested documents.

I_F

Last edited:

jimjim

"I think you can request the raw marks from the Board of Studies under Freedom of Information. There's fees involved though."

Hey, thanks!

Do you know how we'd go about this?! Getting a Freedom of Information form though?!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
webby234 said:
You're talking about Captain Pi? I'm not sure whether they were successful - I wasn't involved but I have my suspicions - see the thread in UAI Marks - Class of 2005
captain pi is still working on it, but we're not talking about it on the forum at the moment.

And yes, Lazarus was succesful in obtaining his raw-marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)