How do we request raw marks? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Just a question - I want to send in an application too. What identification should I attach? Right now I just have my name, DOB, postal address, daytime contact number, email and my student number. Anything else? Like any documents?

Like copies of my passport or licence certified by my school principal or a surgeon?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a question - I want to send in an application too. What identification should I attach? Right now I just have my name, DOB, postal address, daytime contact number, email and my student number. Anything else? Like any documents?

Like copies of my passport or licence certified by my school principal or a surgeon?
I don't think there is any need to send any ID verification for that... the actual form on the BOS website doesn't ask for any documentation unless you're applying for a subsidy.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I am under 18 so I probably should so I can pay $15 only.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think you can see by my subjects (well, one particular one) that I hate writing to forms, when a free writing option is available.

paul5666

HSC
Just went to BOS office in the city today to lodge my GIPA form. They asked to take a copy of drivers licence and I paid $15 as I'm a child.
Now to play the waiting game. They'd better accept my application!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)