How do you become a PT? (1 Viewer)

amirite

HSC
Im in year 12 now but looking for alternative careers. Do I need to go to uni to become a PT? Would I need to do a bachelor of exercise science or something?

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
8 week course

lol bachelor of exercise........ the things they come up with nowadays to get more money

amirite

HSC
8 week course

lol bachelor of exercise........ the things they come up with nowadays to get more money
lol.

ive seen those ads on TV with the biggest loser chick on them. Seems like TAFE. If its that easy then why wouldnt more people do it straight out of school?

Bach of exercise and sport science + commerce, im just wondering what that sets someone up for. I dont know if I can be bothered getting a real job. The idea of walking around a gym, flexing at all the skinny singlet wearing punks, spotting bitties with my balls in their mouth, earning enough dough to scrape through.. its awfully tempting. Turning a hobby into a job, working on chem/science and maths which I didnt do in high school and then doing a physio course when im a bit more mature. hmmm.

How would you become a strength and conditioning coach? Is that just a glorified PT? 12 week course?

Yo1anda

HSC
you could do a tafe diploma of fitness which would open a lot more doors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)