• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how do you deal with breakups (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

django_ said:
anyways, pikto, sorry buddy but...well it took me a year to get over a 5mth relationship - it wanst till i met someone better that my pining for my ex ended...all i can say advice wise is to just get out, have fun with friends, enjoy yourself. get a journal to help get out feelings u dont necessarily want to tell anyone... (make sure u burn it afterwards - dont want to go back reading everything and getting depressed..trust me) and WHATEVER you DO! trrry and keep away from her! the more u see her the worse it will get :(

unless of course u know u still have a chance of getting back with her...hope this helps :S
That's sound advice. I know I wrote a letter outlining all my feelings that I was going to say, but I never sent it, just dated it and it sits on the shelf next to me actually. It's 4 pages, I've never re read over it, and I'll probably throw it away soon. It was just a relief to express everything though, and know that I had it there and didn't have to think about it and analys things, I could just forget, and if I ever needed to retell my story for some reason, it sits there.

I'm completely over it now though, so happy days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)